|| Chapter 1 ||

⚜----------❖----------⚜

" Kunikida!~ How much longer?" You ask with a pout on your lips while trailing behind the said blonde who was trying to contain his annoyance that was ready to burst out.

This morning you had been assigned with Kunikida and your brother on a mission to look for a tiger that had been terrorizing a near by town and capture it before it could strike here in the city.

You three had been out since this morning walking around the city with no signs of the tiger and now you were getting bored.

Having an idea of messing with the blonde made you smirk as you whine out his name."Kunikidaaaaaaaaaaa~!"

You could see the blonde shaking in front of you which made your smirk widened, Dazai who was walking beside you, notice what you were doing and decided that he would join in the fun as the both of you now continued to annoy him.

"Kunikidaaaaaaaaaa!!~"

With his patience running out, the blonde male slam his book shut as several irk mark appeared on his head and whip around to face the two annoying siblings that he had to work with.

"Shut it you two! We're already behind schedule! And instead of messing around and wasting time,we should all be looking for the tiger!" Kunikida lash out at you and your brother as he gave the two one last glare and turn around walking ahead.

You sighed about to follow the blonde when your brother grab the sleeves of your coat tugging you close to him.

You look at him in confusion before you could asks he let out a mischievous smile and motion at the edge of the bridge.

"How about we try the method [y/n]?" Dazai asks making you grin at him with the same mischief and nodded your head.

Both you and your twin brother lean towards the ledge and look over down the river as your brother spoke loudly.

"That's a nice river, don't you think [Y/n]?"

"It really is brother~!"

Kunikida's ears perk up at both of your voices as he sighs in frustration having enough of the two of you, turning around to face you two "For the last time, both of you stop messing around--"

'Splash'

Kunikida was cut off after hearing the sound of the water and stood there staring at where you and Dazai had been, now suddenly gone.

Kunikida immediately ran to the edge looking down the river to see non other than the Dazai twins already floating away down the river

"Ugh! Not this again! Get back here the both of you! Dazai!! [y/n]!!!"

⚜----------❖----------⚜

|| Atsushi's Pov ||

"Next time and this time I really mean it, you're mine man!!"

I shouted as I turn around but got caught off guard as I stare at the river to see a pair of legs and a head just sticking above the surface of the water as floating away making me sweatdrop.