1.

Oikawa lays flat on his bed as he stares at the ceiling. He glances at his unfinished paper work and his phone that has been vibrating non stop due to his groupmates' messages. Today was a very tiring day as he once again pushed himself to his limit and maybe even more than usual. He sighs as he puts his hand on his eyes and slaps his cheeks to possibly get his shit together. He sits up as soon as he heard a notification from his laptop. He only has his notification on for one thing.

He gulps as he rushes to his laptop and reads "5 minutes til live stream". He smiles and runs to lock his door and close his windows. He sits on his chair patiently with his laptop in front of him. He was staring intently at the timer. Soon, a man with a mask on with a white button up shirt appears on the screen. Oikawa's eyes light up as he hit his lip at the sight of him.

"Good evening everyone! I'm BJ Umi and I hope we have a great time together." The cam boy says as he stares deadly at the camera.

"Hm... what do you think I am today, huh?" He says as the comments were bombarded by many guesses.

"Horny boyfriend? Nah that was the other day! Today I am," He says as he starts unbuttoning his shirt. Oikawa could feel himself getting hard but it was too soon, right?

The boy on the screen removed his top to reveal him wearing nothing but suspenders and a bow tie.

"I am a horny waiter!" He says grabbing a tray near him.

"How may I serve you today?"