zayn doesn't exist...

Dear readers,

I'm sorry...but there's no such thing as a perfect world. And I couldn't even imagine the existence of Evelyn Blackburn without the existence of the brooding, impulsive, tightfisted vampire king as Zayn Nocturne Malik. Sure, it would have been interesting to know how my life would be without him...but let's face it, it would have been soooooooooooooo BORINGGG!

For some reason, I kinda love how Zayn is...how troubled he is. He is a broken piece of a puzzle to me. I want to figure him out eventually, but just give me time. I'm getting there. I already know where he's coming from.

Don't say I am selfish for giving him the hardest time bc he was wayyyy worse to me. I'd love to get into details, but I know you already know about them by heart. I am being positive that we'll come into terms with everything. And heyyyy, we're fucking having a baby/babies. That only if he decides not to kill it. *crosses fingers*

Sooo, stay tuned to our dark and dangerous love story by adding the book by MollyNight to your libraries.

Praying for the best.

Love,
Evelyn Blackburn

 ---

I stole the trailer from a certain TheEmi Trailer on youtube. LOLOLOL
It's just lovelyyy :')