The Bucket List (Zouis) (ON HOLD)

....yes. i am starting another fic. i have no idea why i keep doing this to myself.

but anyways. this fic was inspired by http://halosandsongs.tumblr.com/post/28571024196/frw story and i love it to bits and pieces!!!

i hope you'll enyoj this story! ;)

                                       ------------------------------------

  The boy sighed as he threw himself down on his new bed, his brown feathery hair standing in all the directions. He’d been waiting for this moment for many weeks. He would be able to escape the demons of his past.

  You see, at first sight everyone thinks Louis is this kind boy with a hint of shyness, but that's not the situation, at all. He was probably one of the craziest, most weird, random, idiotic person anyone could find, and that is what would have brought him friends if he hadn’t landed in the position of being gay. 

  When he came out it was like hell broke loose. People did accept him after a while, but they joked in Louis throwing the word ‘fag’ in the end of some of the sentences or ‘fairy’, not realizing that it actually does hurt Louis. He’s always been pretty fragile, so the position he had been in was way out of his league to handle.

  His mom quickly caught on to it and immediately went to the internet, scrolling thorough the apartments in England. ‘Mom, don’t do this. You’re destroying your live’ he had said, but his mom replied with a simple ‘I needed a new job anyways, but thanks for being concerned, Boo bear.’

  But now that he was here he had no idea what to do with himself. Entertaining yourself is not an easy thing to do- unless you are thinking it in another way. 

  The only thing he could think about doing was lying in his bed. It was only 9 o’ clock in the evening, but he figured that it would be better to go to sleep early and be fresh tomorrow rather than finding some boring shit to occupy himself and look like he got caught in a hurricane on his way to school. His first day at school….. Always the hardest.

  Louis prayed that the people there were accepting. That they wouldn’t go around calling him names like ‘fag’ or ‘queer’. Even if it was just a bit of pun. 

He looked around his room in thought. 

  A notebook was laying on his new desk and he got an brilliant idea. Slowly he sat up from his position in bed, got up, and started walking towards the book. On his way to the desk he got a pen that was lying in his bag and then sat down.

Louis’s bucket list’ he wrote down in big letters, with his tongue sticking out of concentration.

  At first he couldn’t think of any, but after a minute ideas came flowing into his brain.

1. ‘Survive through the first day in school’ he wrote it hesitantly, worries flowing through his mind.

2. ‘Meet new people and make some friends’.

3. ‘Find a cute guy to crush on’.

4. ‘Become good friends with that boy.’

5. ‘Become more than just good friends with that boy….’.

6. ‘Be a bit rebellious.

7. ‘Make the best prank ever’.

8. ‘Kiss the boy’.

9. ‘Fall in love’. Louis was blushing madly when he wrote the next one.

10. ‘Lose my virginity to that boy.’