16.4

"Alright, we're good to go," Dom says over the walkie causing Natalie and Letty to share an excited smirk. Dom then looks over at Natalie as he drives. "You got this?"
"You bet you ass, bubba," Natalie says before she and Dom kiss. "Let's make some money!" Natalie and Letty climb out the windows before climbing onto the hood of the car.
"Everyone in position," Dom orders over the walkie.
"I thought we'd be robbing banks by now, not some gas truck in the middle of nowhere," Han says over the walkie causing Natalie to roll her eyes as she and Letty share a 'really' look.
"Down here gas is gold, bubba," Letty responds on her headset with a smile.
"Yeah, but banks don't move," Tego says on the walkie in Spanish.
"Kill the chatter. Game time," Dom orders over the walkie.
"I wouldn't piss him off, guys," Natalie says before she jumps onto the ladder of the last tank, followed by Letty. Dom quickly drives in front of the gas truck as Natalie and Letty climb to the top of the tank.
"Okay, guys, we're gonna have to hit this hard and fast. We got four K left before the downgrade," Dom orders as Natalie jumps over to the next tank ladder. Letty climbs down to the hitch between the two tanks. Han starts driving in reverse before his girl hitches to the last tank. Letty freezes the hitch before climbing onto the ladder opposite of Natalie.
"This is all you, Han," Natalie says over her headset before she hits the frozen hitch with her hammer causing it to break. "Liquid gold."
"We're clear," Han says over his walkie as Letty climbs into the bed of his truck. Natalie is on top of the next tank.
"Okay, T, you're up," Dom says over the walkie.
"Let's see is you can get it under six tries this time, huh, T?" Han teases over the walkie.
"What are you talking about? I'll do it in one try!" Tego responds in Spanish.
"It's more like three. Come on, Tego. Keep it real," Natalie retorts with a smile.
"Just one K left. We're running out of road. Get in there, brother," Dom says before Santos hitches onto the gas tank. The driver catches sight of Natalie on top of the tank before he speeds up. The driver rams into Dom causing Natalie to fall before she grabs onto the ladder with her feet dragging the ground, loosing her hammer. "T, cut loose! Unhitch, unhitch!" The driver hits Dom again causing him to spin before the driver shoots his window out. Dom pulls back as Natalie climbs up the ladder away from the ground. Dom then pulls back to Tego and Santos. In Spanish, "Don't be crazy, lose your load!"
"What do you think I'm trying to do?" Tego responds in Spanish.
"Idiot, Just release," Dom yells in Spanish. They start going downhill before Dom speeds up to where he is beside Natalie again. "Spray that hitch!"
"I don't have a hammer!" Natalie yells at him.
"Just do it," Dom tells before Natalie starts spraying the hitch. The driver starts swerving trying to loose them. "Hold onto something tight!" Natalie wraps around the ladder as she holds on tight before Dom spins his car around, hitting the gas tank, causing the hitch to break. A piece of metal flies up and busts the tank that Natalie is holding onto. Dom drives in reverse as he gets beside Natalie. "Nat! Give me your hand!"
"I can't reach!" Natalie yells as she tries to reach his hand without letting go of the ladder.
"You got to jump!" Dom yells back. The driver sees a sharp turn coming at the bottom of the hill where it drops off before hitting his breaks. "Jump! Nat, jump! I got you!" Natalie jumps before Dom grabs her arm, causing her to land on the hood of the car. The gas tank swerves into them before Natalie quickly climbs inside the car. The last gas tank breaks off causing Dom to speed up before they are trapped between the truck at the edge of the cliff and the gas tank rolling towards them now on fire. Dom shifts letting the tires spin as the gas tank rolls towards them.
"Dom..." Natalie says as she watches the gas tank get closer. "Dom... Dom!" Dom takes off towards the gas tank before it flips right over them. They watch as the gas tank hits the truck before going over the edge.

 They watch as the gas tank hits the truck before going over the edge