15.4

Natalie had been able to track Dom all the way down to the Dominican Republic. Her car runs out of gas before she can reach the town that Dom is supposedly staying in. Nat makes the walk into town with her bag on her shoulder before finding someone that tells her exactly where Dom is. Nat walks into the club to find Dom sitting with his arms around two girls before he kisses one of them. Nat smirks at Dom as he looks up at her, shocked.

"It ain't hard to track you down. All I have to do is follow the odor of skanks," Nat says as her smirk never fades.

"Nat, life has a way of changing plans," Dom says as he leans toward her, removing his arms from the girls.

"You hear this one?" Nat asks the girls in Spanish before she tosses her bag to Dom. "Change of plans. Where do we sleep?" Nat sits down as she glares at Dom, who looks between the two girls.

"Excuse me ladies," Dom says as he stands up before walking over to Nat with a smile on his face, causing her to lose the glare.

"That's right. All the way from Mexico," Nat tells him with a smirk before he kisses her. Nat wipes her mouth after the kiss before speaking in Spanish, "I don't want their saliva." Dom laughs before they leave the club.

The next morning, Dom makes the drive out to where Nat left her car. Nat has her feet in Dom's lap as he drives with one hand on her leg and the other on the steering wheel. Nat grabs the hand on her leg before kissing it.

"What's going on? I know your not training these boys for nothing," Nat asks causing Dom to glance over at her. "Have I arrived just in time for an adventure?"

"Nat, you always arrive in time," Dom says with a smile.

"Come on, what is it?" Nat asks curious before Dom pulls her into a kiss. Nat starts kissing Dom's neck before climbing into his lap. "I'll block you. You can't see. Oh my god, we're gonna crash. What's going to happen?" Nat moves everywhere Dom turns his head, blocking the view of the road. Dom pulls her to him, so he can see around her. She hugs him as it really hits her how much she had missed him. Dom takes them to a hidden beach as they forget about her car. "This place is crazy. Rain one minute, clouds one minute, and sunlight the next." Dom and Nat kiss as they walk along the beach. Dom has Nat hop on his back before he walks through the water to a small cave. He sets her down before kissing her. Later in the evening they take a kayak out. Nat tries to crawl to Dom to kiss him but ends up flipping them. Nat wraps her legs around Dom's waist as he goes to lift her back onto the kayak before she kisses him. They get back on the kayak before Dom lays down. Nat then successfully crawls over to him before kissing him again. "How could you be 3,000 miles away from that?"

"I can't," Dom answers her causing her to smile.