The last night

''What are we going to do?'' Asked Andie. She was clinging to the safety of Lucas. He held her tighly against his chest, not wanting to think about the demands Benjamin was making.

''The Queen marches on the Pendana, this means war. The war Sloane has wanted for centuries and you are caught in the middle of it dear girl. Benjamin has ideas about you.'' Said Marcus.

''Yes, he does, he said I was to be his wife and future queen, he is crazy.'' She shook as she answered.

''Never going to happen Andie, I will give my life for you, I will not let him take you.'' Answered Lucas.

Davis and Raymond huddled together, watching Lucas talk to Marcus, his face was serious, scared. A look Davis had never seen before on his face. Was it possible he thought Benjamin would get his way and take Andie? The thought unable to process in his mind.

''Cant we just run?'' Asked Davis.

''I can, with Andie, and take her away and out of Heidorn, but then you and your friends will be left behind and so will Marcus. Until I can return for you.'' Lucas said to Davis.

''Take her then, go. I will gladly stay behind, go, take her Lucas, run!'' Answered Davis.

''No, No, you cant be serious, I am not leaving you behind Davis, not leaving you, and not leaving here only to send you back to face off with that maniac." She said to Lucas. "No I am staying, we wait for Cat, she will know what to do.'' Said Andie to all of them.

''Andie, the queen marches on the Pendana, a war is coming, I cannot have you here in the middle of it, or have you be used as a bargaining chip, I think.'' He was cut off by Andie.

''No. If I go it will be war, If I stay it may be war, the option of leaving is not an option.'' She said.

''Andie, you gotta listen to him.'' She cut Davis off as well.

''No, you all have to listen to me, this time, If I go there will be a war, what part of that do you not understand, maybe there is way to diffuse the whole situation without having to give in to Benjamin, like he said, he wanted to propose peace. I talked with him a little bit about all this.'' She explained.

Lucas's face focused on her, hating the words that she spoke with Benjamin, resenting that he even had her attention, that he even touched her, the thoughts were driving him mad.

''You calm down, first of all, you need to stop.'' She said to him. Recognizing the face of rage and jealousy.

''This is what he said, the lower covens want to cross into the other realm, that would mean hell on earth, he was not ok with it, not against it either, but he may be persuaded to not let that happen. Maybe there is a solution to all this turmoil here, maybe Cat will let them have their own kingdom, seems to be how it is anyways and they will agree to not cross over, no war, no hell on earth.''She said.

''Andie, this will never happen, unless he gets something in return and I fear that is you.'' Lucas said.

''Lets just wait for Cat, please, all of you stop, lets get some rest, I am so tired from all the running. Can we just rest for the night.'' She begged.

Davis was impressed with her, she seemed so strong in that moment. He listened to her and still did not agree but he did not argue, he was tired too and wanted to just lay himself down on the ground and sleep.

Marcus was already sleeping, he had passed out after listening to them, Davis, Raymond and Lighting who was now himself again all found a place to lay down, each one of them looking into the sky, it was much different, there were colors they had never seen before, streaking along the skyline, crossing the giant moon that seemed to be in every direction.