Explaining This AU

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, Lovelies!  

I hope you're having a great day so far and continue to do so for the rest of the days coming!  Keep your heads up, even with all the ugly things going on in 2020.  Everything will be okay, and I'm sure there are a lot of friendly people you can talk to around here.  Even me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, as you can see, I've decided to create another Swag and Punk TMNT story because so many people liked the other one... and I love my boys!  Can't get enough of forbidden(ish) relationships.

To all those awaiting an update on the other story, and to all those who liked it... I'm not really sure if it will be continued at this point in time... or ever... I am going to be honest here, so bear with me for a moment or two: I find it increasingly difficult to try and correct what I'd done at the age of 12 because my old writing really did suck just a little more than it does now.  Trust me.

For the first chapter... and that alone... it took me over three hours to even reach somewhere where I felt it was okay to republish.  It was okay... and only okay (1500 words later)... The sentence structure of every chapter is terrible, the run-on sentences are grotesque and worth erasing from existence, the speed in which the story progresses is much too fast for my taste nowadays... and yet I still do love the story very much.  I really do.  So good job 12 year old me... good job indeed.  But I can't continue to try and correct something I take no interest in anymore.

SOOOOOOO!  As a thank you, and as a reward to my many lovers of the other one, please join me on a new journey into the unknown.  If you'd like!

Oh, and welcome any newcomers.  Welcome indeed!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Explanation time:

If you've read this far, or if you've skipped down to get here, welcome again.  I'll be explaining the world in which these beautiful people live.  It's going to quite different(SUPER DIFFERENT) from what the original AU is about/supposed to be, but here goes nothing.

!!!AU!!!:

They are humans y'all!!!  Pretty bois to say the very least!!!

ALSO!!!  Since this is a fake world and there are no rules, there will be a lot of things that don't quite add up.  Such as Donnie's invention creating.  But deal with it and just smile at it cause it's gonna be an awesome ride!

ALSO ALSO!!!  The Swags are fricken RICH!  I mean billions upon billions, so put up with that as well.  It just gives more of a reason for people to hate them.  They won't be using all this money tho, so no need to worry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ships: (I am gravitating more towards what Hashiree had in mind.) 

Leo(17) - Rebel(18)

Raph(16 1/2) - Swift(18 1/2)

Donnie(16) - M.C(17)

Mikey(15 1/2) - Ghost(17 1/2)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

World Overview: