𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

The ATF and Charming Police were literally four hours away from breaking down the clubhouse's doors, but nobody knew about it.

Ali was having too much fun running around the clubhouse away from Juice. The guys were laughing and watching the tiny girl dressed in her usual attire; destroyed jeans and a black shirt with heels. This time, she had her cut on over her shirt.

"You can't get me!" She jested, jumping on a barstool then on the bar.

"Allison, I will get you," he said, a goofy smile on his face. She ran to the end of the bar, being met by Juice.

"Fuck," she mumbled as everyone laughed. "Surrendering." She said as Juice lifted her off the bar with ease.

The cops were moments away from the clubhouse. They knew who they were looking for and what she had done.

The club was scattered around the room, talking to each other and gossiping. Juice was leaning against the bar talking to Ali.

"Oh shit, cops!" Juice yelled, catching a glimpse of them on the surveillance.

"Everyone on the ground, right now!" Cops shouted.

"Alison Leigh Teller," Stahl said, walking around looking for her. She was confused as to why they had to search for her; she was the only female. The cops pulled her to her feet. "Oh, they patched you," Stahl smirked. "Even better."

"You're under arrest for the murder of Samuel Darby."

"Who?" She responded.

"Don't bullshit me, Teller!" Stahl yelled, slapping her. Stahl had enough of Samcro's shit and was completely done with it all.

"Lay your hands on me again and you'll regret it." Ali snapped, shifting forward into Stahl's face. Juice watched her with worry, as did everyone else.

"Oh, is that a threat? Maybe we'll take all your buddies in, huh? See what we can work with." She smirked. Allison knew that she was gonna kill Stahl one day. Ali didn't respond to her remark, and she was shoved out the door and drove to the station. Of course, everyone followed them.

-

"Self defence, he shot at my people and I had no clue who he was," Ali said simply as she kicked her black heels up on the table.

"You emptied your gun in his face!" Stahl snapped.

"Whoever told you this is lying to you," Ali said.

"Oh really," Stahl laughed. "I don't think so, you see, you're a patched woman. Nobody fucks with you because you're badass," she paused. "Maybe Samuel fucked with you and your club, and you had enough of it. This was a good way to end it."

"I don't even know a Samuel," Ali shouted, standing up and being about a half an inch shorter than Stahl. "Now I didn't do shit, so let me go."

"Where's your boyfriend, huh? Juan Carlos Ortiz," she teased, getting in Ali's face. "Maybe I'll put him in jail for fun. Maybe ship him back to Queens." Ali slapped her and slammed her against the wall.

"You leave him out of this!" She screamed as the cops pulled her out of the room and into a holding cell.

"Alison, you're so stupid." Juice said as Wayne escorted him to the cell.

"I know," she said softly. "I'm so screwed."

"The guys are on their way."