𝐗𝐈𝐈

The guys arrived back at the clubhouse after delivering majority of the guns. Clay and Jax were pissed off.

"What the hell was that?" Jax said softly, pulling his distraught sister into the chapel.

"He shot at my car, and that was my baby." She spoke simply, averting her eyes from his.

"Don't lie to me," he said strongly. "Was that one of the guys who attacked you?" Ali sighed, fighting back tears.

"That was the guy who told me he didn't know anything about cars and asked me to look at his." She said softly. Jax hugged her.

"We'll get them, you need to relax." He said into her hair. When Jax pulled from the hug, Ali sighed. She was in deep shit with the whole club. She walked out to the bar and sat down at the end.

"Do you want me to get you a drink or something, Ali?" Kip asked. She loved that kid like he was her brother. Ali nodded.

"Jack Daniels." She said happily.

"I'll take a bit of that too," Chibs said, sitting beside her. "I need to go over a few things with you, darlin'." Ali nodded and smiled, hiding her nervousness.

"Now, how do you think this is gonna go with Clay?" He asked, drinking some of the whiskey.

"He's pissed. Probably not well."

"Exactly. Steer clear of him for a little." Chibs spoke.

"Alison, Juice is looking for you." Gemma said. "He's in the bathroom." Ali hugged Chibs and went off to find her boyfriend.

He was really pissed off and gripping the sink, looking like he was going to rip it from the wall.

"Baby," she whispered. He lowered his head to stare at the sink before squeezing his eyes shut, and for the first time in a little while, she witnessed him break down and cry. he sat on the toilet, covering his face and profusely apologizing. "Stop, stop." She said, walking over to him and wrapping her arms around his head while he rested his cheek on her stomach and wrapped his arms around her.

"I'm so sorry." He said again and again, but looked up at her and detached himself from her to hold her small hands in his.

"It's not your fault, don't apologize." She said in a gentle voice, taking her hands from his so she could dry his tears. "I hate seeing you cry like this."

"I feel so bad, though." He confessed.

"Please don't," she whispered. "I want to retaliate and forget about it."

"Well nobody is gonna forget about it, sweetheart." Gemma chimed in as she leant against the doorway.

"Mom!" Ali said, turning to look at her.

"Honey, I just got here," she said with a smile, causing the two to smile. Juice pulled Alison onto his lap. "But that's not something we're gonna forget, baby."

"Why not?" She asked softly, putting her head in the crook of Juice's neck, looking at her mom who was in the doorway of the bathroom.

"You did that for the club," Gemma explained. "That happened because of the club. You survived for the club."

"Well, I just fucked up the club by killing that guy." She mumbled.

"I heard. But nobody saw you, so all is well. I'd have done the same." Gemma explained. Ali got up and hugged her mom. "Everything is gonna be okay, they're not looking for you, so calm down."

But they were looking for her. A friend of the nords went into the precinct claiming that Alison Teller had followed and murdered Samuel Darby, the younger brother of a nords member, on the side of the highway. The claim was the complete opposite of what actually went down. But they were putting away a member of Samcro, so nobody really questioned it.