CHAPTER 17: Hubby Moments

After two weeks nag cut na ulet ako, andito ako ngayon sa dorm ni Ryan nakatambay. For sure mag oover-react nanaman si Rey pag nalaman nya.

Tsaka ko na pro-problimahin yun, I'm just gonna enjoy this moment.

Bumalik na si Ryan na may dala-dalang snacks and drinks for us, linapag nya sa mini-table and sat down beside me, wrapping his arms around me.

"Your spacing out, are you okay?" Tanong ni Ryan, "Nope, iniwan mo ko dito habang nasa scene na nakakagulat." I teased, nanonood kasi kami ng Coming Soon a Taiwanese movie ata, anyways its really scary and I don't do well with scary things.

Di ako makakatulog ng mahimbing neto eh...

"You're such a scardy-cat Mell." Ryan teased.

"Shhh... Shut up and hug me, I really need it right now." Nakakatakot si Shomba! Grabe! I'll have nightmares for months 'cause of her face... Gosh!

Niyakap na ko ni Ryan and continue watching the movie, medyo malapit na kami sa ending. Andun na kami sa part na yung nag mu-multo pala is not the known Shomba in the story but the actress who plays as Shomba, when suddenly Ryan got a call and he just have to leave me... Again!

So natapos ko mag-isa yung movie, bayan! Napaka real-life much naman ng movie na to... Oh my gosh! Baka mamaya ako na yung susunod... Hindi napanood ni Ryan yung ending so she's going to come after me!!!

Nooooo~~~

"Melissa@!&892$/" Ryan said in a very creepy voice, so napa tili ako and napasigaw. Then narinig ko si Ryan na tumawa I looked at him then grabbed a pillow and throw it at him.

"What was that for?!" Alam na nyang matatakutin ako tapos mananakot pa sya!

"I can't help it... Sorry." He smiled at me and I rolled my eyes at him.

Tinabihan na nya ulit ako and pulled me in for a hug "I'm sorry baby, sometimes I just can't help but tease you." He kissed me on the cheeks.

I just slumped back on his chest and inhale his scent, "Just spoon me in, I needed it." And he did, Ryan wrapped his arms around me and we spend the whole afternoon like that.

When I opened my eyes it was sundown, I can see the orange-colored rays slipping through the window blinds.

I noticed that Ryan's hug was still tight, I tried to loosen it but it didn't work "Don't move Mell, its a really bad timing... I have... Jr suddenly all riled up." He whispered on my ear.

Say what again?

"Ha? What? Pano ngyare yun?" Tanong ko, "Well waking up and smelling your scent just gets me, and do you even know how soft your skin feels like? Its a freaking turn on!" I heard him moan.

Did he just moan?

"Did you just moan?" Tanong ko,

Then this time I heard him groan.

Okay... He seems... Really turned on right now...

"Are you... Okay? I can go if you want... Err if I need too," I told him but he just hug me tighter, "No I want you here... I want you Mell... But it feels like I'm asking you something impossible so just... Stay like this for awhile." Ryan pleaded.

I did what he asked, I stayed in his arms while he, well, while he try to calm himself down. He's my boyfriend right? And this is practically my fault so... I have to do something right?

"Ryan?"

"Hmm?" His voice sounded hurt,

I turn around to face him, placed both of my hands on his cheeks and kissed him. He froze at first then after a couple of seconds he kissed me back, he started to kiss me slowly and sweet, his hand running up to my back and arms.

I heard him groan when I settled on his lap and kiss him hard this time, "Mell... We should stop now or else..." He whispered.

"Consider this your birthday present." When I said that he suddenly took action, he lifted us both from the sofa and headed towards his room. He set me down on his bed and hovered over me not breaking the kiss, the he trails it down from my jaw to my neck.

A small moan escape my mouth, oh god... His lips were just...

"Are you sure about this?" He looked into my eyes, "I don't want you to regret it afterwards so... Mell I can wait... We don't have to do this." He explained.

His right we don't... But... I just think... That maybe doing this with him will get me the closure I need.

"I'm sure... And I'm ready. I won't regret it, I swear." I smiled at him.

He slammed his lips to mine and his hand travels down to my stomach, I felt him lift the shirt I'm wearing and slid his hand inside. He start to cares my stomach while going up to cup one of my breast, I grab the hem of his shirt and helped him out of it.

I also helped him unbuckle his pants, so that leaves him with his boxer. Its now my turn to lose my clothes, he did his magic and so I am now half naked underneath him.

"I love you Melissa." He said before continuing where we left off.

I lay awake in Ryan's arms.

What we did awhile ago was just a spur of moment awhile ago, I wasn't thinking... I was being selfish but at least I didn't regret it but it also didn't gave me the closure I was hoping for.

I remembered what he said to me in between, I love you Melissa.

He said that to me... And I couldn't say it back.

I just kissed him back as a temporary answer, and I hoped it kinds off answers for it. I'm bitch... I'm such a slut... I shouldn't be feeling this way towards him. He's finally going to take Katie seriously, I've been begging him for that since the second time I saw him.

So stop thinking about him Melissa.

You have a man who's willing to love you and be yours alone so stop thinking of another man who clearly needs to sort out his life... And his attitude.

I turn around and buried my face on Ryan's neck and closed my eyes hoping to get every last thought of Shane out of my mind.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OKAY!

PARANG ANG PANGIT NETO?

SERIOUSLY GUYS,

SORRY HA,

PARANG ANG LAME NG UD KO NGAUN :|

I'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU GUYS!

CIAO!!!