7

5 years later
Rosalies age 23

I was doing my normal routine as usual. Running in the park with my music blasting from my ear phones. My legs felt so good. The cool air  heated my skin which felt soo good.

I exited the park in the morning and did a slow run towards my apartment.

My apartment. I felt good thinking about it. I shared this apartment with 4 other girls. My best friends and my family.

There was Jessica. She was 25 year old, already working.  I met her when I was in my first year (when I was 19) of collage and when she was in her last( she was 21). She got kicked out of a sorority. I found her crying in the same park I just ran in. She was mess. I laughed when I thought about it. When she go out she still didn't have a place to go and she couldn't find a place and I told her to just stay at my place. I mean there was alot of space anyways.

Then there was this girl in my class who I clicked with. She too was moving into the collage dorm but dorms aren't that comfortable I offered her some space and she rejected. But after 3 months she agreed. Her name is Rebecca.

After 6 months we 3 became best friends. Even though Jessica was our senior and all that she still got along with us. 

Jessica's little sister Jenna joined us later. She is the same age as me and Rebecca but she was one year below us in collage. We picked on her for that.

Since Jessica and Jenna lost their parents recently they sold their house and moved in here officially.

It was awesome. These 3 years have been the best.

I came home after my run and I can hear Jenna and Rebecca laughing at Jessica.

" you are so going to get fired!" Rebecca laughed like a hyena.

" little brats. You guys are suppose to help me in these situations you know!" Jessica cried running up and down grabbing her stuff.

Jenna laughed more.

I walked in and saw the vision in front of me that made me laugh too. Rebecca and Jenna was in the kitchen counter laughing. Jenna was almost falling of her seat. While Rebecca's was beating the counter top and laughing, While Jessica was running all dressed- well half dressed -  towards the exit which I was blocking. Thank god I was blocking it too.

" excuse me sweetie" she said as she put on her heals.

" umm Jessica..." I was laughing now too " your not going to go like that are you?"

"Not now Osie, I shall chat later k" she was in such a hurry she wasn't even listening. They call me Osie.

Now I was laughing too.

She quickly left the apartment in a hurry.

And we all started laughing.

Why are they laughing you might ask well...

Suddenly The door opened again and in came a Jessica with a red face. While we were all still laughing.

" Mr Rickman ( our neighbour) saw me like this and I have never been so humiliated in my life" she gritted. With her red face it made her look more ridiculous now I was also on the floor.

" you guys are all brats" she snapped and marched into her room to put some pants which she forgot to wear while she went out.

God I knew this was a good day.

And with that we all started our day.

Jessica wore some pants and left the house this time. Jenna stayed at home not having classes. Lucky bitch. Jenna was the most wild one out of all of us. She slept with alot of guys every week. She goes out partying. You could say she was the rebel. She was really good in her heart though. She was really innocent. You could insult her and she would be confused. She would be laugh it off as a joke. But if someone insults someone she cared about her. BAM. Miss potty mouth is out.