Prologue

You're my every reason
You're all that I believe in
With all my heart I mean every word

✵❁♕♔♕♔♕♔♕♔♕♔♕❁✵

Before I start this book, you guys won't believe how long I want to publish this! It has been in my draft for the longest time, Meaning all of the chapters are pre-written.

I worked hard on this! Please enjoy!🥺

♕♔♕♔♕♔♕

It was a normal average day

It was a normal average day. That day wasn't the best for Soobin. The chaotic house was so chaotic, and he needed a break from being the leader.

Rain was pouring and the house was all messed up. Wonder how it started?

Well....

"KAI NO!! DON'T ABUSE MY POOR PILLOW!!" Taehyun yelled as he chase Kai around the house.

"NEVERRR!!!!" Kai yelled back as he ran- looking back at Taehyun.

Because he wasn't watching, he crashed into Yeonjun. That causes the guy to spill some juice he was holding on himself.

"Yah!! IM COMING FOR YOU!!!" He yelled.

Yeonjun ran after Kai, still with his leftover juice in hand.

He chased Kai, spilling the milk on Soobin's favorite carpet- and not to mention- BEOMGYU'S FACE. That's right, Beomgyu was lying on Soobin's carpet.

That causes him to wake up and chase after Kai.

The screaming woke up a sleeping Soobin, who was very angry at seeing the house all dirty.

The 4 was chasing each other around the house.

Soobin had enough.

"SHUT UP ALL OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" He yelled.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING??" The leader yelled. "WHO STARTED THIS??" He roared angrily.

Everyone pointed at Kai.

Soobin sighed. He needed a break.

So, He put on a coat over his shoulders, and slammed the door.

It was raining and he brought his umbrella.

Just as he goes on the pedestrian bridge, there was a girl.

"I cant do this anymore..." she whispered.

The girl climbed over the fence, about to jump.

"Miss!! What are you doing?" Soobin yelled and grabbed the girl's hand.

"I'm sorry, sir. There is nothing to live for anymore..."

"No. Dont leave. How about those people that cares for you?"

"No one cares for me..." she whispered.

Her hair was soaking wet, and her clothes are drench from the wet water of the rain.

"Then let me be the first one." Soobin said as he put his umbrella over the girl's head.

"I'm Soobin.."

"Julia."

Raindrops- c.sb, c.js
Started: 20 March 2020
Published: 2 April 2020
*********

Featuring:

Choi Soobin:- 20 years (international age)- Leader of Tomorrow By Together- Gets pissed off at his annoying members- Puts others before himself

Choi Soobin:
- 20 years (international age)
- Leader of Tomorrow By Together
- Gets pissed off at his annoying members
- Puts others before himself

Choi Soobin:- 20 years (international age)- Leader of Tomorrow By Together- Gets pissed off at his annoying members- Puts others before himself

Choi Jisu/Julia
-20 years (international age)
-likes the stars and night sky
-Yeji's bestfriend
- Give her banana milk and she's happy.

⚠️ This story is mainly about Soolia.

The only itzy member in here would be Yeji and Lia. Yeji and all of the txt members (except soobin) are guest characters.

The sequel will have all of the members of txt and itzy. ⚠️