The Invincible Swordsman

Class: Saber.
True Name: Yagyū Jūbei Mistuyoshi.
Other Names: Yagyū Jubei Taira-no-Mitsuyoshi, The Peerless Genius of the Sword, the King of Swords, Shinkage-ryu's Ultimate.
Gender: Male.
Armament: Dual Swords.
Height: 175cm.
Weight: 64kg.
Region: Japan.
Source: Historical Facts.
Hidden Attribute: Human.
Basic Traits: Hominidae Servant, Humanoid, Brynhildr's Beloved Servant, Seven Knights Servant, Weak to Enuma Elish.

Personality: He's an rough, brash and bold young man who takes any challange without even pulling back. He acts as if he enjoys fighting any opponent who are strong in a duel to the death and he's more than determined to finish a fight. While he tends to look and sound like a violent and bloodthisthy thug, he's actually much more nicer, thoughtful, and considerate than one may think. He does not kills those who are not warriors or allows injustice to pass before his eyes.

Motivation/Attitude towards Master: Mitsuyoshi is an extremely cocky and arrogant Servant. One that doesn't listens to Masters who he perceives as weak or lacking in potential to grow strong, earning his dislike is a sure ticket to get beheaded by him in a flash. That is why people who focuses on absolute obedience from a Servant and eletist Maguses aren't a good match for him. He would get along poorly with the likes of Tohsaka Tokiomi, Emiya Kiritsugu, Orlando Reeve, and Kayneth El-Melloi Archibald. But he would get along pretty well and approve of those like Emiya Shirou, Kishinami Hakuno, Erice Utsumi, Sigma, Fiore Forvedge Yggdemillennia, and Sajyou Ayaka.

He quite likes the Master of Chaldea, which he considers the best lord of them all. He would act in a manner similar to that of an older brother and a great friend who guides and follows their way.

Likes: "I enjoy a really good duel to the death! No matter the reasons, neither justice, righteousness nor morality doesn't even matter. All it matters is winning!".
Dislikes: "I hate that stinking old man. I mean my shitty old man and the retarded Shogun, who I hope to never see again."

Appearance:

(His hair is black and his eyes are a copper color)