-1: "The begining"

*two years ago*
"Liz, get up! It's your first day at Tiger High, you can't be late!" My mom woke me up like this... Every morning.I kinda tought I was born in the wrong family and wrong body. I rolled out of my bed, literly. I was kinda fad, that's what I ment with born in the wrong body. I really neded to do something aboud it but I didn't find the courage to do it. Ohw yeah,My name is Elisabeth Hastings, but every one calls me Liz, I'm 15 years old. I have one brother, Jason and we're just moved to Australia. The reason we left everything and every one in Austria was because my dad left my mom for another women. She moved out the house and took me and Jason with her. She didn't want to be in the same country anymore, so we moved to Australia, wich was so far away. I would miss my best friend Shauna so hard!

Anyway, I neded to prepare myself for my first day at my new school. This day was going to suck so hard. I just knew it. I took my new uniform out of my closet and took my black ballerina's our of my shoeshelves. I puted them next to the door of my room. I didn't know why I did this. I walked to the badroom where my brother was. He was singing, like always.
"Jason, do you still have a lot of work or can I use the bathroom?" I couldn't stand any one hanging around while I was changing and preparing myself.

"I'll be ready in a sec, don't worry sis. Do you need a lift to school?" He was so sweet and gentle, well sometimes.

"Yeah, if mom doesn't bring me but for now, get out." He went out so I could prepare. I was done after 10 minutes so I went to my room where I took my shoes. I went downstairs and smelled pancakes. I just love my mom. She always knows what I want. I ate 2 pancakes and some yogurt. I took my bag and putted all the books in it. I was ready. Actualy I wasn't ready to go to a new school but I neded to go.

I jumped in my mom's car and we drove away. My touhgts were still in Austria, I couldn't let my old life go. I mean can you?

We finally arrived at school, I was listening music on my Ipod and I walked in the big building. Above the door stood: "Tiger High". Yeah, I can do this! I can do this. I pushed the doors and walked inside. Hmm, no one payed attention to the new one. I liked that. I wasn't looking where I was going so I bumped into Samanthe DiLaurentis. I didn't know who she was. What I did know was that she was beautiful and thin.

"Excuse me?! Don't you need to say any th... Oh, I see. What do we have here, a new one?! New, fad and ugly? You must me Elisabeth Hastings. Yeah, We've been warned you'd come!" She was mean. She was the It-Girl of the school... Oh shit!

"Euhm, I'm sorry, I didn't see whe..." I couldn't finish my scentence because she interupted me.

"I don't care you little rat, you will never be looked at by no one! They'll disguise ya all! That are my last words!" I could barly breath. This school would be hell!

I tought that this school couldn't be worse but at that moment i heared some one mumbling.

"Hye, I am Melissa, Melissa Fields. I saw you and Samantha. I'm so sorry for you." She was nice and stupid to talk to me because of Samantha.

"Hye, I am Elisabeth Hastings but you can call me Liz if you want to." If she was talking to me, she must be a good person.

"Okay, so Liz, welcome to the group of hated persons. As you can see, it's just you and me. I hope you don't mind?"

"Ofcourse I don't but I think we really need to go or we'll be late for class. And I don't know where I neded to be..." We discovered that we were in the same class and went to the classroom. When the bell rang at the end of the day, we walked outside.
*
* *
"Liz, wanne hang out tonight?" I was so happy with this question.
"Yeah, at 6 at my place? I'll give ya my adress."

We hung out alot and decided to become best friends. After a couple of weeks, it became unholdeble at school. Samantha was torturing us all the time and every one was laughing at us because we were fad. We came at my place for a sleepover and decided to do something against our 'problem. We tought of a plan to emit Samantha of her throne. We just neded to lose some weight, that wasn't difficult. We worked really hard and hoped that one day we wouldn' be rats but queens. I hoped it so hard.

~I knowit sucks but I can't writhe English that good. Read and comment please :)~