(Prolugue)

Your silent author😁

What if that cold-hearted girl meet the bastard? How does theyre story start? Is this an war or a love!?

Maybe!? War in the beginning, then love nor hurt in ending!? Thrilling right? Then continue reading darling, lovelots🥀

>>>>>>>>>

"I, i think im fallen to someone i cant have, to someone who i cant to be with, the someone whos i love the most.. - SYRIA

"I, im inlove to someone whos talking to her self, I, im inlove to the someone thinking that 'he' cant have, and im inlove to someone that reffering to me!" - TRANKS

The girl wipe her tears, and stared shockily at the guy whos standing at her side..

“What are you doing here!? ” she ask at the middle of her shockness.. “D-did you hear what i said!? ” she ask again. Her eyes widen when she saw him, nodded and smile playfully..

“Yeah! Thats why i answered it honestly. Arent your referring to me!? Do you!? ” he tease and his smile is still in his face, the gurl got shock for the second time and indeniable shook her head..

(nosebleed na ako😪) Kinabahan si gurl, pero hindi nya pinahalata. She stared blankly at the guy, and rolled her eye balls..

“Like, duhhh! Tss.. Who are you to be refer at!? ” she said.. And walk out, napapabuntong hininga sya ng medyo makalayo na. 'im so stupid. I hate my self🤦‍♀️)

“Your such an indeniable queen, you do love me. But you keep ignoring me. And why is that!?” the guy shouted, she heard it but she quite shook her head, and take a super deep sigh.. “I know shes referring to me, but why she kept keeping her feelings..!?”

The girl continue walk away, and going home.. But before entering the house she just look around, and stop when she saw the guy, followed her. But the guy stop too, when she stop...

“I love you!” the gurl mouthed. She took back and enter the house, the guy lefted shockily ng nanigas pa sa kinatatayuan.. “But im not a human, im sorry. Id better kill my self than continue loving you, because loving you is like id killing you. Im really sorry!”

=======

This is my first story, i just tried to wrote whats on my mind.. Dont expecr to much on it. And do expect some errors and typos. Lovelots💞