𝐗

ALISON

"I'm taking you on a ride out to someplace." Juice told me as I bent over and kissed his cheek. He was on the computer like usual, scrolling through an online catalogue of car and bike parts.

"Someplace?" I repeated with a soft laugh.

"It's a surprise." He spoke. I lit a cigarette and looked at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"You know how I do with surprises, Juice!" I cried, internally debating on if I should get a drink. I've been under a shit load of stress with my mom, the club, the ATF bitch, the assault, Zobelle... The list goes on and on.

"I know, you're just wonderful with them," he spoke sarcastically, standing up and wrapping his arms around my waist. "You'll enjoy it, I promise you."

-

When the night came, Juice walked over to me with a helmet.

"C'mon, let's get going." He bubbled with a cute little smile. I giggled softly and put the helmet on my head, rolling my eyes playfully.

"You're something, kid," I giggled and got on his bike after him. Even though I didn't need to hold onto him, I did.

He drove me to the top of of a hill in which oversaw Charming. We sat on his bike for a little while, just talking about random things. I wrapped my arms around his body and rested my head on his back.

"Why'd you bring me up here?" I questioned softly.

"Because I can do something good for my girlfriend," he said, holding my hands. His phone rang and he answered immediately. "Okay, yeah." He said before hanging up the phone. "It is time to go, babe."

"But I wanna stay." I whined. He put his helmet on and started his bike.

"There's something back at the clubhouse for you."

-

As I took off the helmet and set it on the back of Juice's bike, I could hear everyone inside.

"What's going on?" I inquired with my eyebrows furrowed in confusion. He smiled at me and slung me over his shoulder. My body still hurt after the assault, but it was only a dull pain.

"There she is!" Kip exclaimed. He was patched. They patched him in, and I wasn't here to see it. Juice put me down and I ran and hugged him tightly.

"Holy shit, I missed it." I said with a smile as a tear fell down my cheek. He was like my little brother. He grinned from ear to ear.

"That's okay cause—"

"Alison!" Clay bellowed. I walked over to him, completely confused and oblivious. I thought I was in trouble.

"We've gotta give you something sweetheart," Chibs said. Thank God for Chibs, he's my best friend and my guardian angel. He's my father figure besides Clay, but Chibs and I are closer than Clay and I would ever be. "I's important." I smiled, unsure of what they were about to bestow upon me. Clay whispered to Chibs and he walked turned to walk into the chapel.

"Holy shit, we're actually doing this." Jax said nervously, with a smile.

"What are you doing?" I wondered. Chibs walked out with a cut, way smaller than the others, designed differently, but with the same patches. "You're shitting me." I said, dumbfounded.

"Put it on!" Tig exclaimed.

"Holy shit, isn't this like," I paused to take the cut from Chibs. "Against everything?"

"You know everything, you participate, you run this just as much as I do." Clay noted.

"What happened to you a few weeks ago, changed a lot of shit. You didn't keep it from us," Jax said, walking behind me and helping me put the cut on.

"We handled it better than we thought we would." Bobby said.

"Anyways," Jax spoke. "This is for your protection, and for the sake of our club."

"I don't know what we'd honestly do without you, Alison." Clay praises. My brother was winding his way through the guys to the back of the crowd.

"Who's idea was this?" I asked, laughing.

"Tig brought it up," Opie confesses. "And Juice backed him up." I laughed. Of course it'd be those two. They talked about patching her in since the beginning. I walked over to Tig and knocked him over in a hug.

"Thank you for that." I beamed.

"No problem, I don't wanna see you hurt. You're also really scary." He said. I kissed his cheek and stepped away from Tig and made my way over to Juice.

"The fuck you want huh," he said in a fake tough guy voice. "I'll take you on, sunshine." I laughed and patted his shoulder.

"Right you will," I spoke with a laugh. I hugged Bobby, a very tall Opie, Clay and Kip. "Jackson Teller, come here and hug your powerful sister." Jax embraced me, chuckling.

"Don't get too hot, we were going to give you a fake one. But this is real, you're really in it." He said. It seemed like he was saying it more for himself than me.