chapter 1

Michaels POV

Mrs. Dove's history class couldn't have gotten more boring. I've tried to pay attention, but I always end up staring at the one big window in front of me and not paying attention to a single word she's saying.

I suddenly jump out of my chair slightly as I feel the small vibrations of what must be my phone in my back pocket. I make sure Mrs. Dove isn't looking, and there's a message that reads 1 message from: unknown number.

that's odd, I thought to myself, I don't remember giving out my phone number to anyone. I quickly unlocked my phone eager to see who would be texting me in the middle of history class

'you really shouldn't pay too much attention to that window, gorgeous. I wish I knew what you were thinking, because I'm thinking about you! xx'

I immediately look up and search for someone in the room who could possibly have texted me, but every face I scan seems to be either not paying attention like me, or paying a little attention to whatever mrs. Dove is saying.

how could that be? I ask myself, but somehow I feel like I need to find out who this person is.

seconds after I'm done scanning every single boy and girls faces to see if there's a slight hint they could be the one, I feel another vibration in my hand as I unlock my phone a little too quickly to see if it's the same unknown number. I smile as I read what this mysterious person has sent me next

'don't look too hard, love. You'll soon find out who I am :p btw, you're the cutest thing ever when you're confused xx'

---------------------------------------------

I walk out of math class as I step into the cafeteria where I'm met with many different kinds of boys and girls faces. You see, I'm not one of those popular kids, probably because I came out as gay to the school about a year ago, so I happily skip over to the small, round table where I'm met with my two best friends, Ashton and Calum.

"hey clifford, what's up?" Calum asks as I sit down slowly and look up at him. "I've got something to tell you guys!" I squeal. "what about?" asks Ashton as they both eye me suspiciously. "well, so I'm just sitting in history class staring out at the window, when I hear a message go off on my phone and it's an unknown number. So I go and see what the text says, and look" I stop only to unlock my white phone to show them both the messages this mysterious person has sent me.

"Aww, Mikey's got a secret admirer!" Aston squeals, and Calum dances around in his chair, looking happy.

"Oh shut up, I don't even know who it is" I tell them both, as Calum says "well, everyone knows you're gay, right? so it obviously wouldn't be a girl, so well just focus on the boys. There's what, 11 boys in your history class? So you'll just have to really pay attention during class and see if there's anyone who starts texting." Ashton nods, agreeing with Calum, as I tell them "well, I don't wanna rush things.. I mean, I've only gotten two messages"

Ashton and Calum both agree as the bell rings, signaling that our lunch is over.

I walk into my last class, chemistry, alone because the only classes Ashton, Calum and I have together is Spanish and Reading.

My secret admirer hadn't texted me since the last one in history, so I started to get the feeling that he would only send me cute messages there.

yes, ok i'll admit it. I had started to feel a little too eager to get a text from him. it's just two texts, right? I shouldn't be waiting for him to send me another cute little message that will make my cheeks turn a dark shade of red. I don't even know who it is, after all.

as the last bell rings, it means it's time to go home. I walk out of the classroom and start walking out of the school doors while I put on my warm jacket, as I feel the freezing air hit my face as I step outside to walk home.

---------------------------------------------

I really wish he would text me again I thought to myself, but I doubted he would.

I was too tangled in my own thoughts that I didn't even notice that A car was driving towards me, and I suddenly snapped back into reality as I felt a large hand grab my side and shove me body out of the way. I look up, and I'm met by Luke Hemmings, the most popular boy in the whole school.

"A bit clumsy, aren't we?" he says, and I'm too confused as to why he pushed me out of the way instead of letting me get hit, that I can't seem to find the words to at least say 'thank you for saving my life' or just a simple 'thanks'

he ends up walking away to join a group if his friends as I start walking home in the direction of my house.

It has been about 2 minutes since the thing that happened with Luke, and I'm almost to my house when I nearly have a heart attack as I feel the vibration I've been waiting to feel in my back pocket all day.

1 message from: unknown number

I hold back a big smile as I unlock my phone and read what he has said

'I never knew you were this caught up in your thoughts that you didn't even realize there was a car driving towards you :p you're adorable! xx'

I decide to answer back

'How'd you know that? you seem adorable too, but a bit stalker-ish, I may add xx'

he replies in seconds

'no love.. think. you've seen me around before xx'

I'm confused, so I decide to not answer back and hopefully wait until he sends me another message.

As I walk up the steps to my house, all I can think about is him.

---------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

so this is a new story, and I'm not sure if I like it ('・_・')

please feel free to comment, and vote for more!

ILYASM