my roomate (Brandon Marshall BL)

Song rec: Goodnight n Go
(I switch to she sometimes, but it means you still, sorry. It hurts my brain too)

You hummed as you unlocked the front door with your key, knowing that Brandon and his new girlfriend, or you assumed she was, wouldn't be in the kitchen, but in the living room,talking up a storm and wouldn't notice you.

You hummed as you began to sing

You hummed as you began to sing. You had just come from a run and library trip. You smiled as you shut and locked the door. You put your keys in your bag, walking to your room to put your things down before walking back into the kitchen. Not noticing that Brandon and Jennifer had stop talking to watch you.

You smiled as you lifted a latch, pressing a code to access your fridge. You hummed as you sang with a smile. You were thinking about Brandon, but you didn't say his name. Too risky because they're out back, or beside you.

You smiled and grabbed a bottle of water, leaning turning to sit on the counter when you saw the two. You waved in embarrassment before closing the fridge, rushing to your room quickly. You heard Jennifer laugh before quickly slamming your door shut. It's not that you didn't like them or anything. You're just not good with being around people that much. You're afraid that your powers might be reviled; even though, you basically just showed them your way to get to your food in the fridge.

 You're afraid that your powers might be reviled; even though, you basically just showed them your way to get to your food in the fridge

You sighed heard the door clothes and thought both had left before changing your clothes into some sexy, but casual sleep wear.

You hummed and left the room, walking to get something to drink

You hummed and left the room, walking to get something to drink. You looked up and saw Brandon adding dirt into the plant pot. He looked at you, his eyes widening. Hi bit his lip and waved. "H-hey."  You hummed and smiled before accessing your part of the fridge again. "Hey."

He stopped what he was doing and leaned against the counter. He smiled softly as he watched you. "I'm-" "Brandon. Yeah, I know. "  "Oh.. Well, what's-" "Mesha."
He nodded as his face shifted into a small frown. "Sorry for walking in and kinda making a fool of myself in front of your girlfriend. " Brandon shook his head. " She's not my girlfriend. "

He smiles softly and sat down. "So.. Tell me about yourself. " You hummed and pulled out ingredients to make a strawberry cake because you were craving sweets. "We'll I'm fn ln (first + last name) I'm (age, preferably 16-18 because high school, but if you're a young one. Hello, you're 16-18 in this.) We go to the same school, live in the same apartment. I know you're a meta. " You looked at him as he stiffened, ready to object the idea. You raised a finger. "But I'm not gonna rat you out because I'm an enhanced being as well. "

He gasped and smiled. "What type? I'm geokinesis. " You smiled at how happy he was before showing him. "I'm pyrokinesis, hydrokinesis, aerokinesis and geokinesis. " His mouth dropped. "S-so like an avatar? " You nodded and smiled. "Yeah, but I can also shapeshift. " He shook his head. "Woah.. All that? That's crazy, but cool at the same time. C-could you show me? "

(Ignore aang, but this is what you make in your hand)

His eyes widened in awe and smiled once you stopped. "So since you're aerokinesis, does that mean were kinds opposites? " She hummed and reached to touch his hand. A small dust tornado showed up. "Mm.. Interesting. " She smiled as she looked up et him, only to see he was looking at her.

She leaned back and smiled softly. "Well I should put this cake up. Unless you're getting some? " Brandon shook his head as he watched her put it up.

He smiled softly and hummed

He smiled softly and hummed. "So we go to the same school? How come I've never seen you around? " You smiled softly. "Same school as of tomorrow. " You
You hummed as she ate her tiramisu cake. You washed her plate and put it up before turning to him. "I should get some sleep for school tomorrow. " He nodded and waved her to her room, biting his lip as she walked away. "See you tomorrow. " She hummed and waved at him. "See you, Brandon. "

You walked into your room and locked the door, relaxing before laying down. There was a small knock on the door and you went to open it. He smiled as he looked at you. "S-sorry I just.. Maybe we could hang out tomorrow? " You smiled and nodded, feeling your heart best a little faster. "Of course, B. I would love to. "

He smiled at the nickname you gave him before nodded. "Of course. See you tomorrow M. " (BM, lol)
You shut and locked the door before laying down, hugging your pillow.

Brandon smiled and went into his room, locking the door as well. He leaned against it with a smile. "Gosh.. Maybe she could be someone important to me. " When he thought that, you did as well but about him. You were happy and excited for have finally met him. There wasn't any competition either.

Maybe your days in Freeland are going to get better, even with this occupation with the ASA looking for metas.