𝐕𝐈𝐈

ALISON

I hurt real bad. The guys took such good care of me on the way home. I knew I was in good hands. Juice had Bobby drive his bike home so he could keep me company in the van.

"Who did this to you?" Chibs asked. I swelled on the question for a long time. Do I tell? They'd kill them, and to be bluntly honest, I wanted to be the one to pull the trigger.

"Weston was one of them," I answered finally. "There were three.." I observed Juice look at his hands which were clenched to fists. His knuckles turned white and I could see he was angry. "Baby, stop doing that." I whispered.

"Yeah, baby stop doing that." Chibs teased, causing me to giggle and Juice to let out a small laugh.

-

"Why do you sometimes call him Ortiz and not Juice?" Chibs asked me as I laid on the bar in the clubhouse. Kip was helping me put ice on my stomach as I smoked a cigarette and looked at my phone.

It was about a month since the rape and I was still healing.

"Well, because I'm different and so he knows who's talking to him," I said. "I call him Juice mostly, Ortiz when I'm upset or angry."

"Oh?" Chibs countered with a chuckled before downing his shot.

"Watch," I sat up with a wince. "Ortiz, get your ass in here or—"

He came barreling in. "What'd I do— holy tits." He gawked, referring to the fact I had taken my shirt off, leaving me in a bra.

"Hit him for me, Chibby." I giggled. Chibs smacked the back of his head immediately.

"Sure thing darlin'." Chibs laughed. I hopped off the counter with another wince.

Kip and Chibs left the room when Juice kissed me against the back of the bar.

"I'm sorry that happened to you baby." He said softly. he looked down at my torso. He wore his smile on his face and began kissing down my neck, down my chest, and to my stomach.

"Juice," I said softly as he fumbled with my jeans button. I giggled as he popped them open. "You really think this is gonna go down well?"

"I do, yeah," he said, gently pulling my jeans down to my ankles. "Because they're all out doing a job," he pulled my underwear down to the same spot. "And we're alone here," he put my knees over his shoulders. "So, let me just do this for you."