𝐕𝐈

The masked men raped her over and over again, warning her that this would happen again if the Sons didnt stop selling to colors. She wanted these men to pay, but she didn't know if telling the club was the best idea.

Knocks came from the door as she laid on the floor with literally just her bra and underwear on. They'd taken all her clothes.

"Ali? Alison, are you in there?" Wayne called, worry in his voice.

"Wayne!" She cried. He shot open the lock on the steel door and broke in.

"A— Are you okay?" He stuttered, seeing her hurt on the floor.

"Does it look like I am?" Ali sobbed.

"Let's get you home." He said, helping her stand and get into the squad car.

"How'd you know?" She asked, wrapping herself in the soft fabric of the blanket Wayne had given her.

"Call came on the radio, anonymous tip. I should get you to the hospital.."

"No," she said strongly. "Take me to the clubhouse."

"Nobody is there except Gemma and Tara. The boys are out doing God knows what."

"I need to see my mom before any of this hits Jackson or Juice.." She said softly. "I look like shit, Wayne."

"Who was this?" He interrogated.

"Fucking white boys. I saw it on one of their chests."

-

Ali ran into the clubhouse in only her bra and underwear, Wayne following her close behind.

"Alison?!" Gemma called.

"Mommy!" She cried, falling into her mother's chest. Tara looked at her and saw the blood running down the inside of her thighs and the bruises all over her skin. There was blood running from her nose and her lip was busted open.

"Alison, what happened?" Tara asked.

"The Nazis—" Ali saw the blood on her thighs and all the marks. She had a death grip on her mother's arm.

"Call Jackson, I need him." Ali whispered before passing out.

She woke up a few minutes later only to hear Gemma talking to Jax over the phone.

"you're sister really needs you back here jackson," gemma said in a demanding voice. "i'm not telling you over the phone! get your ass back! along with everyone else, i have a feeling they'll wanna hear this too."

"Ali, we really need to get you to the hospital," Tara brought her in focus. "I'm afraid you might bleed too much. And with you passing out like that, I need to check what's going on."

"I need to see my brother, my boyfriend and my family," was all Ali pushed out.

"Do you want some clothes or something?" Gemma inquired, knowing fully that her daughter would refuse.

"They need to see what those assholes did to me." Ali replied softly. She stood with Tara's help and balanced herself on the bar.

You could hear the bikes from two miles away. Jax was sprinting into the room.

"Mom, what's the prob—" Jax was the first one in as the others only then pulled in the lot. "Alison, what happened to you?!" He ran over to his sister, looking at the injuries that she sustained.

"The Nazis. The ones with Zobelle. Weston was one of them!" She screamed in a high pitched voice like she was in so much pain, because she was. The scream caused all the guys to run in.

"Holy shit, what happened?" Bobby asked. Tig held juice outside, and Ali mentally thanked him as she knew he wouldn't be able to handle it.

"Long story. Tara," Jax said. "Take her to the hos—" Ali held onto jax for dear life until she backed out. Chibs ran over and picked up the unconscious little girl. "Chibs, Tig, and Bobby, take the van and get her and Tara to the hospital. Juice and I will follow."

"Aye." Chibs rushes, carrying Ali into the van.

-

"You've got a lot of tearing, hence the bleeding," Tara told her. "I stitched it up, be careful."

"When can I not be careful?" Ali asked her. She laid in a hospital bed, her head pounding.

"A while. You have internal damage, a concussion, and your pelvis is swollen. You also have large bruises on your stomach."

"Just like the ones on my throat, the ones on my thighs, the ones on my—"

"You're still gorgeous, don't worry about it." Tara spoke, taking Ali's hand in hers. "The healing will take a little. I'm putting you on antibiotics right away for some illnesses, which is mandatory."

"Thank you, Tara." Ali praised.

"You're welcome, Ali." Tara smiled. They both knew that they were on good terms now, and they were happy with it.

"You might wanna go see Juice. He's flipping shit out there and nobody is calming him down." Ali laughed and rose from the hospital bed.

"Go out, slap him lightly and tell him I'll be out soon." Ali instructed. Tara snickered and nodded, leaving the room.

Alison wasn't one to be affected by pain. She wasn't wincing as she got dressed quickly.

"There she is!" Chibs shouted as she walked out of the hospital room. Juice was down the hallway, and when she caught a glimpse of him, she dropped her bag and sprinted to him.

"Oh my god," he whispered, muffled in Ali's hair. "I'm so sorry this happened to you." Juice was crying. Their faces were buried in each other's necks. Jax smiled at the sight of his little sister in the arms of someone he trusted.

Jax knew that Alison loved Juice with all of her heart, he also knew that Juice loved her twice as much.