99 Problems series

Quite a few people have been messaging me on why I deleted the 99 problems series and I'm going to answer that question. To be completely honest I deleted them because I wasn't happy with those books because they were considered to be "fan fiction" and I felt as though they were written poorly. 

Since a lot of people have messaged me about the books, I'll consider rewriting both books, with a more developed story line and way better writing skills. I have grown a lot as both a writer and a person since the 99 problems series so I think the story will be better than ever if I decide to write them. 

IF I do embark on the journey of rewriting two full books you'll have to bare with me with the updating because I am a full time college student and I have a life of my own so I can't promise weekly updates. But I can guarantee that I won't forget about the story and I will update it enough to keep people satisfied. The characters will most likely be different and I may have different celebrities representing each character but their personalities will be the same as the previous book and their antics will be quite the same. 

It is completely up to you guys on whether or not I start the process of recreating 99 problems. I will not waste my time and write a book that no one will read. 

So please comment/vote on this page. I'm open to any suggestions you guys have on this new(ish) book and what you guys may want changed or to remain the same from the deleted books (if you guys remember the old books story line). 

Like I said it's completely up to you guys. 

Feel free to message me and I'll try to reply as soon as possible. 

-LuvLa21 :)