𝐈𝐕

"They've got him on murder." Gemma announced. "What the fuck happened, Tig?"

"We got gunned down, I don't know how they have him." Tig said, lost in utter confusion. Ali grabbed her keys and stormed towards the door.

"Alison, get back here!" Jackson yelled at her as he rose to his feet.

"No, Jackson," she spat back. "You can sit here and talk about it, but I know what I have to do."

-

"Stahl, get your ass out here before I get myself thrown in jail." Ali called. Instead of Queen bitch, Unser walked out.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"My boyfriend is here on a charge that's totally fucked up. Get me in the room, and I want you listening, nobody else, do you understand?" She whispered. Stahl strolled out of Juice's interview room.

"Oh, how I've longed to see your beautiful face." She sarcastically remarked as she walked to her office. Ali jogged into the interview room.

"Oh, thank god." Juice said, getting up and hugging her tightly.

"Do they have anything on you?" She questioned him.

"Apparently a witness saw me and not Tig.."

"Self defense." She said right away. "They shot at you, and Tig was there too. He'll tell them everything," she motioned Wayne in. "And he'll make sure that the witness coughs up Tig's appearance."

"Why? That'd be sending him into this."

"It's self defense, and we're leaving, now." She grabbed his hand, jogging out of the precinct. Juice grabbed her waist and threw her tiny frame over his shoulder.