chapter one

Yoongi's pov

The day was sunny, the cool breeze carried the scent of rain from last night's storm. I walked along the side rode listening to soft beats as I walked to school. Everything was the same, three houses down the new brought home dog barked at me. After a few more houses down the sweet old ladies who takes her morning smoke is outside.

I turned after walking down the block when I notice someone new. I've never seen this person before here, it was a boy. I stopped a little curious to know this stranger, he was tall, wore my school uniform. The boy must be a new transfer student but why was he just standing staring at the sky?

I decided to just walk past him but when I walked closer he turned to face me. I stopped again, this time we made eye contact and I couldn't help but take out my ear bud. This boy was actually handsome up close, he had plum lips, brown eyes that look like honey the way the sun is shining on them. My heart was beating fast.

"Hey! Do we go to the same school?" He asked, the boys voice was heavenly

"Mm" was all I could manage to respond

"Great! Haha my name's Jung Hoseok" Hoseok smiled replying to me

I was frozen, Hoseok's smile was brighter than the suns shine at the moment. My heart skipped a beat but I didn't show it on my face, I am quite known for my poker face. I nodded in response no words spoken

"Can I walk with you?" He question

"Okay" I replied, I was actually happy he asked to walk with me I knew I wouldn't have asked him even if I wanted to

"So what's your name?" Hoseok asked as we started to walk side by side

"Min Yoongi" I replied 

"Cute, are we in the same grade? I'm in 12th" Hoseok explained

"Mhmm" I nodded agreeing that I also was in 12th I couldn't say anything he called me cute or my name cute?

We walked in a little silence for only a few blocks since our school was close by anyways. When we arrived Hoseok asked if I could show him where the office was and I agreed. While we walked side by side again I looked over at him this time. We were in the building but it still felt as if the sunshine was bright as ever looking at him.

"We're here" I spoke stopping

"Ooo okay! Thank you Yoongi I hope we have the same lunch period at least" Hoseok smiled at me before going in he patted my head as a thank you

I stood there, placing my hand on my head I turned around and watched as he walked up to the secretary. My heart was beating so fast, I've never felt this before. Jung Hoseok.. he is someone I want to be around I'll make him a good friend.

I decided to leave to class before the tardy bell rang, when I walked inside the classroom I could see my goofy friends talking to each other. I sat at my desk still thinking of Hoseok, I hope he makes good friends while being here. I wanted to know more of him, but how can I get the balls to ask. I was in my deep thoughts that I didn't hear my friends calling me until...

"Yoongi! You pussy cat!" My close friend Namjoon called me

"Don't call me that spider legs" I responded to his name calling

"Oh my, he really called you that" my another friend Jungkook chuckled at us

"Shut up, e-boy where's Taehyung at?" Namjoon asked

I laid my head on my hand as the two had their little conversation. The teacher walked in a few minutes after the bell and we started the class period with math. It was the middle of the morning classes when the door opened. I popped my head up thinking it was going to be Hoseok but..

"Taehyung, welcome thank you for joining us seat down" spoke the teacher poking at his desk

Taehyung smiled giving the teacher a nod he sat next to me. I sigh looking back down at my paper. The rest of the class period was tiring, so much work for so little class hours. Finally lunch came around and my hope in seeing Hoseok were sparking. I could tell the boys knew something was up with me but I didn't wanna say anything.

I don't know if this was normal, I've never felt this before so maybe it was just a one time thing but I know I wanted to see Hoseok more then that one time. We walked inside the lunch room, I looked around while we walked into the line.

We sat down and I was starting to loose hope just when I heard a voice call out my name, it was that heavenly like voice.

"Yoongi! Hey!" Hoseok yelled out at me

I looked back to see him walking with two other students I've seen before but I never really talked with them before. They walked over our table and took a seat. Hoseok smiled brightly again, this boy was stealing my heart right under my nose.

"I'm so happy we have lunch together, these are my classmates Kim Seokjin and Park Jimin" Hoseok introduce

"Hey, I'm Min Yoongi, that emo kid right there is Jeon Jungkook, the tall spider legs is Kim Namjoon and this anime pop out character is Kim Taehyung" I introduce

"Hello, I'm Jung Hoseok" he introduced himself again

The boys introduce themselves towards the others and it was peaceful while we ate at first but one of the boys started a conversation that had all of us talking. I keep glace over at Hoseok when he laughed or smiled I liked to see that.

Lunch period was over and we all shared each other's contact information and agreed to hang out sometimes. The others went along their own ways and I was the last to say goodbye, seeing Hoseok off to his class he smiled and headed inside. I stayed with my poker face until he walked in and that's when I smiled like a fool.

Later that day in my place I was showered and ready for bed but I could barely sleep thinking of Hoseok most of the time. It was honestly worth it, he was like an angel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ahh, was that even good? I'm sorry!