Closing Time

This issue was all about how we here at TK wanting to say a little thank you to all of you. Instead of taking the month off, these quality, A+ writers pulled together to give you this little gift. We hope you enjoyed every cyber page of it. 

Well, this past year has been mind-blowing here at TK, so we want to keep the ball rolling in 2015. We are excited about what’s to come, and know you are, too! 

We thought you might, just might, want to know what was on the horizon for TK, and for you! 

So, *drumroll, please* 

The first half of Tevun Krus 2015:

January - Space Western             December 27th

February – TeslaPunk                  January 31

March - Time Travel                    February 1

April – DieselPunk                      March 28

May - Military SF                        April 25

But SP, what are those dates out beside them? 

I’m glad you asked! 

Those friends, are the deadlines for each issue. The thing is, we here at @ForbiddenPlanet believe TK is so amazing because of the collaborative effort of everyone involved. We are always on the lookout for authors to write articles, original shorts, or traverse the orange forests of Wattpad to pull out some reviews. Haven’t joined up yet? What are you waiting on?? Come over and play.

Guys, we hope you enjoyed this little surprise issue. We are excited to continue this journey with you in 2015.

Happy reading, and Merry Christmas!

SP Parish