𝐈𝐈

Ali walked in the clubhouse with a cigarette in between her fingers. She wore a tight black shirt with distressed skin jeans. Half-Sack checked her out, earning a glare from Juice.

"Are you guys fucking stupid?" She said, putting her cigarette out in the ashtray that laid on the bar.

"What now?" Jackson replied.

"I went to a fucking gas station so I could get cigarettes," Alison pulled the gun she had from the back of her jeans and slammed it on the bar causing all of them to jump. "I shouldn't have to almost kill three guys for fucking cigarettes."

"Did you shoot anyone?!" Clay yelled, barreling into the room.

"Uh, yeah." She said like it was the stupidest question ever. "They're not dead."

"Who were they?"Juice asked.

"Mayans." She said, stepping behind the bar to pour herself a drink.

"Did they know what you belonged to?" Jax walked over to the bar in front of her.

"They grabbed my arm and saw the fucking thing, harassed me about it, and told me that girls couldn't be involved and couldn't protect themselves." She said.

"I guess you proved them wrong," Clay said. "Anyone see you?"

"Just the clerk, but she's in." The guys erupted in cheers, happy that their little girl was all grown up.

"Good girl." Tig praises, pointing at her and smiling.

-

"You know, I don't understand why we don't just patch her. She basically runs this fucking club." Tig said, taking a drag of a cigarette.

"We can't. It's only because of the gender. You can't patch a girl, let alone a Teller girl." Jax joked.

"If people are attacking her, Jax, then people should be able to tell by one glance that she's Samcro." said Juice.

"He makes a good point." Clay admitted.

"What?" Gemma jumped in as she walked in. "You want to patch my daughter?"

"Just so people know not to fuck with her. She shot three Mayans today," Tig told her. Gemma sighed, running her fingers through her hair.

"Give her one. I don't want my son standing at my daughter's funeral."

"We're seriously patching her?" Jax asked.

"She's not getting a full patch. It's like prospect's patch, with a more fake title, on a more fake fabric." Clay explained. Gemma gave him a dirty look. "Don't worry."