𝐈

"Alison Leigh Teller, where is your brother and your boyfriend and your other brothers and boyfriends?" Her mother inquired as she looked over at her.

"They were, uh," Alison looked around and dropped the box she held in her hand. "Oh shit."

They were attending a stupid community day that Gemma started and insisted they club had to be a part of it. But this year Kyle, an ex member that wanted to come see his kids, decided to come without mention of it to the club.

Kyle had gotten Opie thrown into prison, thus getting kicked out of the Sons.

Alison knew what they were up to, and as she caught a glimpse of her older brother, he motioned her over to him. Whatever he had planned, she had to be a part of it.

The rest of the men were at the clubhouse, bonding with Kyle before they would inevitably ruin his life. Ali was ignoring the conversation, zoning out into her thoughts, until everyone got up to walk to the garage.

"What's this?" he queried, knowing exactly what it was. His eyes filled with fear as he was stuck in the garage.

"Jax." She spoke softly, but Juice put his hand over her mouth and moved her away. She was afraid. Not for Kyle, but for what was going to happen. She had no clue.

"Take your shirt off." Jax demanded.

"Come on, Jax—" Kyle begged, but Jackson was seeping with anger.

"Take it off!" Bobby and Tig forced the shirt off of him, revealing the huge Sons reaper on his back. Ali whimpered at the sight knowing what was to come. Juice wrapped his arms around her tightly, putting his face in her neck for a second, then setting his chin on her shoulder. She tried his best to comfort her in these moments.

"I'm sorry guys," Kyle breathed heavily. "I couldn't do it, it's all I have left."Jax started at him, his angry expression hardening even more.

"Fire or knife?" Clay asked. Kyle furrowed his eyebrows in response before he understood.

"Answer the question!" Jax bellowed.

"Fire." Kyle pushed out. Ali handed him a bottle of alcohol and mentally prepared herself for the upcoming sight.

It scared her, because even though she wasn't actually a part of the bikers, she was a part of the club. She was like her mom; she helped run it, and the guys would joke that she should be president and they should patch her. But one of those days, Jackson took her to a tattoo shop, and she got the reaper on her inner forearm. She also got SOA on her right collarbone.

They chained Kyle to the ceiling and Tig turned on the flame. Ali jumped when kyle screamed at first, but she wasn't scared about it anymore. She watched as they burnt the tattoo off of him.