Beginning

Before telling you my story and how I became what I am now, I must begin from the start, from the night I was born (skipping some years).. Let me introduce myself, my name is Logan Perseus Demount (LPD), I know what you're wondering Perseus.. really... , it wasn't my idea but my mother was fascinated with Greek mythology, I mean who wouldn't like to be the son of a god especially Zeus but in my case I like more Poseidon, anyways I don't remember much of my childhood only that some of my friends that were in elementary with me stayed until middle school. My memory limits when I was only 5, when I was five I remember my father wasn't there (Like Always), my mother working really late, my sister Sophie with her friends laughing in the living room while I was in prison, we'll not really it just that there was this nanny/body guard, because it was a guy that never ever let me out of his sight, everyone knows that some Nannies give you anything you want or at least leave you alone in your room or just didn't notice you at all,we'll mines was extra protective I couldn't even leave the room to play with my friends. The only free time that I had was when my mother Alice Stevenson Demount came home,then I could play with my friends. Once I remember my cousin Nicky came to visit it was great having him there and at the same day we went to the playground with my sister, mother and cousin, he took us out of the house to take us there to have fun, I was playing while my mother was talking to him, In the playground I had an accident when I was going up the huge slide ( it looked big for a 5 year old) I fell and hit my head on the ground. I remember I had a headache and everything around me was in slow motion like if time frost. Another one was when my cousin Nicky visited again and this time he had company, he was with my uncle frank, my uncle was talking with one of the neighbors that live across the street, Sophie when with Nicky with his car to get food for dinner, I wanted to spend some time with my uncle but he was at the neighbors so I decided to go to him because I was calling him and he couldn't hear me at that time, you could cross the street like if it was just walking across your living room anyways, I always did the Barney song that said "look both ways when cross the street " I was used to it and it was a normal thing for me to do, when I cross half way a motorcycle hits me, it was so fast it looked like it went faster than a speeding bullet, before I could close my eyes in mid air I saw my uncle leaning on the balcony bars and looking at me from the neighbors second floor he looked worried, next my conscience told to me to put my hand in my face protecting it suddenly time slowed, I felt like I was flying, I felt no pain, I heard nothing, it was minutes then I felt my mother's hands on my shoulder she was crying and hugging me then thankfully but not necessary came Nicky with his car ( and 2009 Jaguar XF), rushed to me and carried me to his car no matter how much I told them I felt fine they were decide to get me to the hospital, my mother was checking if I was hurt, the only thing I had was that my right hand elbow was scratched and bleeding. The only thing I heard about the driver was that it was a woman and that she wasn't responsible enough to stay and check if I was fine, she didn't even know if I was dead or alive and she just left but I also heard that her motorcycle looked like if she crashed into a wall, it's weird because I was no wall and by that time I was 6.

Then I remember I asked my mother about what happened when I was born, she told tell me that she didn't had any energy left but she found some every time she looked at me and that when I was born and the doctor and nurse came to the room with me in there hands my sister Sophie was out of control she when to every room and creamed "my baby brother is born every body come and see", that the room got full in seconds. she also told me that that night when she was holding me in her arms she saw three men in white, she was tired but she knew what she saw. I thought I was some kind of superhero or would be because three men in white sounded too mystical and awesome to me but I knew that was impossible. My mother told me about my father he was there and he was holding me in his hands etc.. I don't like to talk about him that much because he has never been there when I need him. The one who has been there is my grandfather, he is so awesome once when I was 7 he took me hiking with my BF'S (Best Friend Since Birth) why do I say that we'll Daniel and I are like brothers we do almost everything together, anyways when my gramps comes from his job the army and being with the Queen we always do fun stuff, my grandfather is the captain general of the royal army and a close friend of the Queen, nevertheless he took us camping, rock climbing, snowboarding, ice skating, self defense classes (military style and I'm a black belt 6th generation), canoeing, he took us flying in an actual plane he was the pilot we where his passengers, let just say we were the extreme team, another thing when I was 11 I was afraid of heights because of a not so good experience, I fell from a bungee jumping thing and when I wasn't bouncing in the air the rope broke, the height was high and lucky there was a lake there so I was safe. When I told my gramps he had a crazy Idea intend of trying bungee jumping again which was nothing compared what he had in mind,we went skydiving after that we went bungee jumping to check if I got the fear away and scuba diving in case I was afraid of the deeps of the water. We weren't just about extreme team we also had a relaxing place, it was near a middle school the one I was going to attend once I pass 5 grade, that place was a tree it was different than another the branches looked like there were steps, if you wanted to you could sit on it, that was our secret hideout which wasn't so hidden or secret but most of the people don't go there. We could stay there until our favorite scene the appearance of the sun set it was always amazing. There with my gramps was the only time I didn't had that body guard to watch me it was the moment that I could be myself. Of course all that changes when my grams has to leave to his job and to assist the Queen in important matters.