All Mine for the Day 😈

Oikawa's POV

It was morning, and my alarm didn't ring, 'that's weird, thought I set it last night' I though. I got up, went to the bathroom and took a shower then changed into my uniform and had breakfast. While I was eating, I had a flashback of my dream of Hinata, and doing "stuff" to him, if you know what I mean~.
After I finished eating, I go to school for morning practice. When I got there, I mentally shout at myself.... IT WAS SUNDAY!!!
Since I had nothing to do, I go by a near cafe from our school, when I entered, I saw a familiar orange haired ball of sun shine sitting next to the window.
I approached him without him noticing because he was still yawning and sleepy.

Hinata's POV

When I got inside the cafe waiting for Kenma to arrive since he wanted to hang out, I sat next to the window and ordered some strawberry shake. It took a while, and I was still tired, so I got a little sleepy...
The next thing I know, I got surprised by a brunette behind me, making me fall off my seat. It was Oikawa, he laughed at me after saying "Hey Hinata" within his laughter.
I blushed from embarrassment, then he took a picture of me, I stood up trying to take the phone and delete that picture... But he was too tall. I gave up and sat down on the opposite side of the table from him. "You look cute in this", he smirked.
"No I don't! And what are you even doing here?", I said a little embarrassed after what happened.
"I was just strolling around, and decided to have some coffee, what about you~?",
Oikawa said chuckling a little.
"I'm just waiting for Kenma to arrive-"
I said but got interrupted by my phone ring, I check what it was and it was a text, from Kenma.
"Hey Shoyo, I think I won't come, i'm a little sick, sorry for not showing up 😟

-Kenma"

I replied
"It's ok, maybe next time, hope you feel well soon!

-Hinata"

I sighed and looked at Oikawa.

Oikawa's POV

While he was talking to his "girlfriend"
or whoever he's texting, I order a cup of coffee.
He looked at me after he was done.
"Soo... Wanna... You know.. Hang.. Out?"
I asked a little nervous."U-umm.. S-sure, since Kenma couldn't make it."
'SWEEEEEEET!! IT'S MY LUCKY DAY' I said in my mind, then our drinks came.
We talked about stuff for a while, after that we left and got going to my house, the walk was awkward.
Once we got to my place I thought, 'I can't believe i'm having him for myself'
I opened the door and led him in.
He was nervous at first, which was cute, but he stepped inside followed me to my room.
Good thing mom isn't here, "Time to make him mine" I mumble out loud, making Hinata ask what I just said, and I said it was just nothing.

Hinata's POV

When we got in his room, it looked kinda cool, I sat at his bed and he sat beside me.

"Hey Hinata, I always wondered, do you have a girlfriend?" Oikawa asked.

"Uhmm... N-no I don't." I said with a little blush, I looked to my side to hide it, but he already saw it and started teasing me.

"Why are you blushing? Anything wrong~?" He teased and smirked.

While I was trying to hide my blush, I suddenly got pinned down on his bed, it took me a second to realize, he was over me.
"Oi-oikawa?!? What are you d-doing?!" I stutter a little.
He didn't reply, but... He kissed me on the lips.

Oikawa's POV

When he answered my question, I thought I had a chance so I pinned him down and kissed him, surprisingly, he kissed back.

I licked his bottom lip for entrance, he was a nervous at first, but opened for me to slid my tongue in, exploring the wet cavern. After a few minutes of making out, I parted for air, I slowly took his and my shirt off, then I sucked on one of his nipples making him moan a little, then held the pleasure away.
I slid down his pants, revealing him only in his boxers. He looked like a blushing mess, and almost as red as a tomato.
I slid down his boxers revealing his wood standing.
I chuckle a little, which made him more redder if it's possible.

I made him suck two of my fingers, once it was lubricated enough, I stick one in, and he let out a loud moan, which made me feel more turned on. Then I stick the second one and start moving my fingers inside him.

I took them out, and slid my pants and boxers off revealing my boner, he was shocked and said "I don't think that'll fit Oikawa" he pouted a little, "Trust me, it will, and it will feel like heaven" I said with a devilish smirk. "Pls be gentle" he said a little afraid. It was so cute including him like a blushing mess and naked.

I put it in gently, he groaned a bit, but got a little used to it. I put it all in, and started moving slowly, he was moaning a lot making him more hotter. I flip him around and now he was facing me, "Shoyo~ I want to see your face when you come~" I grinned evilly. He whimpered, and moaned which made it a little cuter.

After a lot of thrusts and moaning,
"I--i'm, cl-ose." Hinata said.
"Me t-too." I said.
After a few thrusts, he came first onto his stomach, and I came inside of him which felt like I was meeting god! And we kissed.

I pull my dick out and grabbed my phone, I snap a picture of him while he was passed out. He was blushing, messy hair, open mouth with a little drool, cum on his stomach, naked, and cum coming out his ass, looked cute. 'I'm saving this.' I thought as I smirked.

I cleaned his stomach, putted his boxers on and mine too and kissed his forehead. After a few minutes, he woke up.
"Oikawa...?"
"Hey Hinata~ That was fun, maybe let's go again sometime~" I smirked.
He was so flustered and had flushed cheeks, I showed him the picture to make him be more flustered.
"This looks cute~" I grinned.

Hinata's POV

"Stop it with the teasing Oikawa!" I pouted. After a few moments of silence, I broke it,
"So... Why'd you... You know.. Do that..?"
I said with a little blush from memories flooding back.
"Isn't it obvious?" He asks.
"Umm... No..?" I said a little unsure
He face palmed and said "It's because I love you." He said with a light blush.
"So... Hinata... Want to go out with me?"
He said
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Yes, I would love to" I said a little teary and I hugged him. After that, we fell asleep from exhaustion.

A/N:
Hey guyysss!!! I hoped you liked it!! 😊It's my first time writing a story, and I just made this this night, so might be a little bad idk, you guys are the judge 🤣. But just wanted to say thanks for reading this, I really appreciate it!! 💖😊
Until next time!

-Author-chan