Call Me By Any Name Just As... Seductive

Call Me By Any Other Name Just As... Seductive

               Nana Lucas's life was just getting on track until her family's guest house gets rented out by the High School's biggest virginity stealer. The gossip has been spreading more rapidly since his family arrived in the Lucas household. Bets have gotten higher that before spring break is over, Nana will get her virginity stolen and an even bigger bet that she will be the only girl in the history of Liam Brooks's life to have a girl friend. Not if Nana has anything to do with it.

Part 1

Liam's Secret

"But daddy, he has one of the worst reputation at Bo Tank High, even the teachers say so"

He sips his coffee, pinky up, and sets it gently back on the Egyptian glass table.

Clears his throat in thought, the suspense is gnawing at me.

"Banana Pie, we are the Lucas family and we are not going to close our doors to a family that has been of great partners to our massive restaurant chains, especially while their spring home is being rebuilt"

I snarl "Rebuilt for what an underground bachelor pad and pool for their nasty son"

"Of course not another story, their expecting a baby girl in August"

"Unbelievable" First mom leaves for a two month business leave to "enhance her strengths as a wife and mother"... I'm the Bahamas.

The door bell chimes and high pitch hello rings

"Mitchell, the door" my father commands straightening his tie

"Hello, Mr. Lucas it's us, the Brooks" that must be the Misses the reason why she finds the reason to not only shout but to introduce themselves as "The Brooks" like royalty or something.

"Well, well, well long time no see George, Nana, Where's the misses" A jolly hefty man follows after the petite pregnant women, grey haired and grinning like he just came from the bank.

"Oh she's on some vacation and will be back next week" I watch in disgust as they hug and shake hands, sealing the deal that they'll definitely be staying.

I stare from the steps as they reside to the family room. My life is slipping away from my grasp.

I jog over and push the door shut

"Locking me out already are we"

My eyes grow large, oh Snapple!

Liam's POV

"Locking me out already are we"

I watch I'm amazement that this chicks eyes could get any bigger.

"What are you star struck or something?"

I push open the door and breeze by her; she's definitely better looking without the uniform.

Her gaze follows me

"You gonna close the door, or is this view better"

She slams the door and struts passed to the bright white kitchen

"Its Nana right" trying to get a voice out of here,

"Yea"

"Well were getting somewhere"

"Look Liam I'm not acting submissive because I'm nervous it's because I don't want to you getting any stupid fantasies.

I'm glad at least she knows my name, since she'll be screaming it later