a little helping hand 😏

Sebastian pov

I had just finished preparing dinner for my master, now I had to get him to he dinning area; "My Lord, dinner is ready," I stated as my master got up and walked tawords me. For some reason he didn't even look at me, 'how strange,' I thought.

As we walked to the dining area, I noticed that he was blushing. "My Lord, you seem flustered," I exclaimed, My master looked away. "No I'm not sebastian!" He shouted. I simply nodded and escorted him to the dining area.

Ciel pov

I was eating my dinner when I felt a strange tingling in my lower area, I blushed knowing what it was. 'I'll have to take care of that later,' I thought to myself as I continued to eat my food; a few moments go by and I could feel my pants getting really tight and uncomfortable, Sebastian seemed to notice. "My Lord, having some trouble?" He asked, I couldn't hold the blush and I simply looked away from him. "No..." i said, sebastian smirked as he leaned down to my ear. "Let me give you a little helping hand," he said as his hand made it's way to my belt.

I let him undo my belt and toss it aside, he slipped his hands into my pants but not in my boxers. He began to rub it at a gentle pace, "s-sebastian!"I moaned, he licked my ear and carried on rubbing; soon he took my pants and boxers off completely, I tried to cover myself when but was stopped by sebastian. "My Lord, how about we take this to my room?" Sebastian asked, I nodded and allowed him to carry me to his room.

Once we entered his room he locked the door, once that was done he gently placed me on the bed and crawled on top of me. He pumped my member as he slid the rest of my clothes of, he also took his clothes off except his boxers; "My Lord, may I?" He asked as he lowered his head down to the tip of my member, "ye-yes you may," I moaned. Soon he began to suck and lick my member.

Sebastian pov

While I was sucking my lord member, I decided to slide my hands up and down his chest, teasing his nipples from time-to-time. His moans were beautiful, just like the sounds of a violin; once he was dripping with precum I stopped and used his precum to lubricate my fingers. "My Lord, this may hurt for a bit. But it will fade away shortly," I stated as I inserted my fingers into his ass, he moaned in pain for a short while but soon. He was moaning in pure pleasure. "Sebastian!!" He cried out.

Once I thought that my master was ready enough, I gently lifted his hips. I looked at him and he nodded; "ah! Sebastian! Yo-your..Big!" He moaned our, "My Lord, your quite big too," I moaned. Soon I started thrusting, this caused beautiful moans to come out of my master. My thrusts were hard and fast, the young lord seemed to love this so I put him onto his side with one of his legs on my shoulder. My master tried to cover his face but I stopped him, "My Lord, let me see your face," i moaned. He uncovered his face and was moaning like there was not another day, I smirked.

Soon i felt a knot in my groin, I leaned down and whispered. "Master I'm going to cum," Ciel moaned in response, soon I let my lovely seed fill him as his covered my bed sheets; "that... was amazing.." my master panted, "I know," i responded. Soon we fell asleep in a warm embrace...