O n e

Skskskskskksjsks starting over;
[ The (****) ending with (****) means like seperate screen time.

they've been working here for 4 years.
____________________________________

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭.

"please introduce yourself"

"Introduce myself? well since you asked so kindly" the dark skinned female crossed her legs, "I'm a women of many names" she shrugged.

"what are all your names then?"

"oh, some people call me god, Jesus, their savior, their lord, you know, just the usual" she nodded, seemingly pleased with herself.

"ma'am what is your biological name?"

"Why the fuck didn't you ask?, It's Melodica, the great" melodica glared at the camera facing her, before her face turns into a sickly sweet smile not even a second later.

"well since boss wants us to do this shit, go record the other employees" she swatted at the camera, "run along, now"

She turned around, and walked out of the door, closing it behind her and leaving the camera man alone in the room.

The camera then panes to the window, peeking in through the blinds, revealing the other employees.

"Oh my God, what the shit is that?" Someone screeched from inside the room, pointing at the camera that was barely in view.

"You called?" Melodica was now infront of the male with dark skin and glasses with her hands on her hips, and her eyes narrowed into slits.

(holy shit, that rhymed-)

"The fuck-? no, look at that shit right there" he pointed, his finger visibly shaking as he cautiously neared the panned window.

"Oh, didn't you hear? Boss bought this life sized robot that sees you naked with the budget money, and now we won't have a salary for the rest of our pathetic lives" she smiled.

"It can see through my cLOTHES?" he shrieked.

Melodica then proceeded to stare at the man with extremely an extremely judgemental expression.

"Micheal, get the fuck out of my life" she glared, before walking away from him with her heels violently hitting the floor.

At that moment, the camera man opened the door and walking in just as someone else started speaking.

A pale, young man turned in his office chair, "boss agreed to let a bunch of hobos who's mommies still pick their clothes record us and air it on TV, for more hobos with no need or use of existence to watch and entertain their poor pathetic lives"

the man let out a loud yawn, not even bothering to cover his mouth.

he made disgusted face at the camera, before turning in his office chair and clicking back on the hentai site.

****

"Yeah, I enjoy hentai" Ian nodded his head at the camera, leaning back in his seat.

"Um, sir?"

"What?"

"We asked you to I introduce yourself"

"Oh right" he muttered, "I'm Ian, and please consider killing yourself before you record me, it's instructed by nasa"

It got really quiet for a good minute, "as much as I'd like it, I don't make the damn rules here " he then stood up and left.

****