the mysterious girl on the meadows of martyan and the magical emerald key

once upon a time , there lived a family of feng shui at martyan kingdom , the kingdom was unknown and there was a emerald that leads there way back home cause that kingdom was hidden in a paradise only the emerald key can lead the way and only the emerald key can also open the gate of rocks and falls ..... they were celebrating cause a new son was born on feng shui royal family and his name was " feng luih " he was born handsome , smart , brave , and born with a magic and his skin was pure white .... one morning the king told the village of martyan for an big announcement and that announcement was a ball for feng luih everyone was glad and excited for the ball , everyone were preparing thereselves for the first ball that happened on there lives and at the kingdom ...... the ball started everyone was having fun then after a minute a mysterious girl came to crash the party and the ball and said " aahahahahahahahah !!!!!! look at you , you were all having fun and i was so disappointed that i wasn't invited is that how you treated me then i would treat you that way your highness and all of you !!!! " and as the mysterious girl dissapeared on a thick air ..... no one knows who was that but they call her the mysterious black girl on the meadows of martyan ........

10 years had past and the mysterious black girl on the meadows of martyan was always crashing some parties and occasions so the king told his guards to investigate who was the girl .. everyone was thinking who was that girl .... but the bad news was nobody knows who was that mysterious girl .........