At the Hostel

The hostel was loud, but that was to be expected on a Saturday night. Everyone was downstairs in the lobby slamming down jugs of cheap beer and free spaghetti and sharing travelling stories that got more and more grandeur as time passed. As for me—

I was heading to bed.

I was over my rowdy days. This wasn't my first travel year. In the co-ed room that I was sleeping in, I found it was empty except for-

"Hey Dylan," I said, walking over to my locker and twisting the cheap metal key. Dylan was my brother's friend. The three of us were travelling together and for the past month I'd been suffering from a giant crush. The guy had killer eyelashes and the softest demeanor. Some girls were into bad boys, but I'd always had a thing for the quiet ones. They were often the ones who treated the girls the best, both on the streets, and between the sheets. "Where's my brother?"

Dylan shrugged, not meeting my eyes. Another thing about him that I found oddly endearing. "He was chatting up some Samoan girl downstairs when I left."

I laughed. "Which means he's getting laid tonight." He had always had something for Islander girls. "You jealous?" I asked, as I looked right at him and changed into a pair of pj shorts in front of him. Of course, he blushed and just looked away. Like I said, he was quiet, and easily embarrassed. Our relationship went like this: I'd tease him, and he'd just blush and look away and get flustered. What he didn't know, was that it completely flustered me at the same time. He was just so damn hot. And the best part was that he didn't even seem to be aware of it. He was confident in all other areas, but for some reason when it came to girls...

"No, I'm not interested in hooking up with hostel girls."

"But surely you want to get laid? I know you haven't been gotten any in the past month, seeing how you've been in here every night."

"So have you." He shot back, hesitant to look up, in case I wasn't finished getting dressed yet.

"You can look now." I let him know, as I climbed up onto the top bunk next to his.

"Why haven't you hooked up with any travelers? I've seen them try to."

"I'm not interested in hooking up with strangers. Been there, done that." I replied, flopping down, even though I wasn't the slightest bit tired anymore. He had that effect on me. Whenever we were alone, I always became hyper aware of everything around me. Like how horny I am. "Do you want to hit the lights D?"

"You should've turned them off while you were still down there." He laughed, but he didn't hesitate before climbing down the ladder on his bunk and turning off the lights. Finally. I'd been sexually frustrated all day and had been dying to relieve some of the pressure. Downstairs was still pretty loud and I wasn't worried that he'd hear me as I slipped my hands down my underwear. "Bree?"

I had to clear my throat slightly before, I could answer. I felt so naughty rubbing myself while talking to the guy I wanted to rub me. "Yyeah?"

"I'm really bored."

"Oh," I said, trying to keep my voice nonchalant, as my breath quickened. I could just imagine the way it'd feel to have his hands on me. To have his tongue in me. Oh man I was wet.

"I've been lying in bed for the past hour waiting for you to come keep me company."

It was my turn to blush, as I continued to rub myself, and try not to make a noise loud enough to be heard. "How'd you want me to keep you company?" I teased. Half teased. I could almost imagine his bright cheeks and he stuttered and tried to correct himself, saying he hadn't meant it like THAT.