Part 1(revised)

The year is 3,696 BBY. The young Sith, Darth Chaos sat in complete darkness one with the dark side of the Force inside a Sith shrine on Dromund Kaas. He recalled his time within Jedi temple and being turned away his desire to use the Force that went against the Council, out of spite he turned to the Dark Side and his new master Darth Chartis.

Back when he served the Jedi he was known as Tamus Cragg, he was weak, a slave to the Light and puppet of the Jedi. Even when he served as a Jedi Padawan, he was strong in the Force. That was not enough for Tamus, he wanted more. He wanted to study all aspects of the Force even the knowledge of the Dark Side. Now, with the aid of Darth Chartis, Darth Chaos can wield the greatest power in the galaxy.

Present...

Chaos sat in a meditative state for hours harnessing his dark power before he began his mission...to kill a sitting member on the Jedi Council. He salivated at the chance. To wreak havoc upon his enemy and kill those who turned their backs on him.

His Master was a member of the Dark Hand and was a shoe in to sit on Emperor's the Dark Council. Chaos though hated the Dark Hand, it reminded him of the Jedi. He felt as though the Sith was too great in number and believed that it should operate on a smaller scale. However, when he brought his concerns to his master he was punished severely. In response, Chartis set in motion plans to destroy the Hand and prove to the Dark Council that not only was The Hand a waste of resources but that he should be a member of the Council.

Darth Chaos continued to sit alone within the Sith shrine harnessing the Force. So much was riding on this one mission. He could exact his revenge and return to his Master triumphant. He was also a tool for his master to destroy the Hand. That however was not Darth Chaos' only plan. Once he devours his prey and then destroy the Hand, he would kill Chartis and take his spot as a Dark Lord of the Sith and Council member.

The Jedi Temple was majestic, a wonder among the many mountain size skyscrapers that towered over it. Though Coruscant contained many awe aspiring architectural feats the Jedi Temple was among it's best. Inside the halls were vast and luxurious. Hundreds of students walked the corridors alongside each other or there assigned Master. Nahum Nadd, a young apprentice wore his traditional Jedi apprentice robe and long braid down his face showing his rank, walked slowly with his head down to the ground listening as his master as he spoke.

"I trained you since you were a boy Nahum, I watched you grow into a man and I can say with joy that I am proud. For today you will be prompted to Knighthood," the tall broad shoulder Twi'lek said with joy.

"I am here because of you my master. Your guidance, your training, and fine example deserves praise Master Elav."

Master Elav was known for his deep connection with the Force, most of all his knowledge, not only of the Force but also science, and technology. He smiled and gently placed his hand on Nahum's shoulder as they walked inside the Chamber of Masters.

Both master Elav and Nahum stood outside the chamber. Elav was worried, perhaps more worried than his Padawan. Nahum was commissioned to seek out a galactic reporter who is on the run from Mandalorian warriors after unveiling an attack on the Republic. It would not bother Elav so much if he had to travel to old Sith territory. This was Nahum's test, his final test to become a Jedi Knight.

"This mission will be dangerous Nahum, the power of the dark side will tempt you, unlike anything you have ever endured," Elva explained.

Nahum nodded in understanding. "I know master, but I must do this. You trained me to be strong and to be one with the Force. To challenge this is to challenge your own training."