Introduction

"Mom, do we have to move?" I whined.                                                                                        

I was so not looking foward to moving that Summer, even if it was only for the summer I had a boyfriend, a reputation, and 10,763 friends (on Twitter). This whole moving thing totally ruined my plan to finally defeat that fugly hoe down the street too. 

"Yes and while we're there your getting a Summer job" I want to slap some sense into her "and that means no ditching either.She said this while putting her finger in my face.And even though she knows I have to Vlog, Blog, and be a sucsessful YouTuber, she still is making me get a "job".

"We're here" my dad screamed in pure thrill do to the modern style two story house. Of course I was forced to get out of the car and give up all of my Art supplies... including my picture of a little chibi girl in hot choclate (wishing it was winter).And on that warm Summer morning that I stepped out of that car was the best moment in my whole life(Thats a big deal considering I'm Eighty-Nine years old)and without knowing, that was the first time I was going to have met your father.So won't you sit back and listen, and I'll tell you all about how I met your father...