A Present from the past

Those who die, they are not dead, in fact they are more alive than those of us in these fleshly bodies. I should know...I am a psychic medium after all. in the small town of Cass is where I reside, growing various herbs for my elixirs, potions and healing tonics. I was in my garden one spring morning collecting my lavender when Mr. Hollinger came to watch. Apparently I was his daily entertainment. I rolled my eyes as I felt his inappropriate thoughts of me arrive before he did.  I could always sense energies, thought forms and such and this time was no different. I stood up immediately with my basket filled with lavender and whirled around to see Mr. Hollinger's busy eyes scanning my body. He was really a harmless old man but it was still uncomfortable. "Nice dress", he said  smiling as he leaned over my privacy wall. "Damn" it's not quite tall enough I thought to myself. Thanks Mr. Hollinger. I covered my breasts instinctively even though I was already covered up enough but his razor sharp stare made me feel naked. "Okay, well I'm going back inside now", I announced. Nice seeing you Mr. Hollinger. Already with a pout and straining his neck to see me as I walked passed him, back toward the front entrance of my house. I peeked out through the curtains of my window once inside and the man was still there. "Gross", I gave my body a generous shaking, in hopes to release that experience and then sat my basket of lavender on the kitchen counter. I  was washing my hands and had planned to make homemade pizza  when there was a loud knock at the door that made me jump. I splashed water all over the front of my dress "crap", I whispered and then hurriedly dried my hands. I wondered who could be visiting since I didn't really know anyone in this town and my family lived a good two hours away and knew to call before coming over.  I pulled the curtain away from the window to get a good look at who could be standing on my front porch but there was no one. Which was odd. I waited a couple of minutes before opening the door, I didn't want to do that right away just in case there was some kind of sneak attack situation planned.  I'm a single woman so I knew to be extra careful. When the creepy vibes subsided I finally opened the door. I walked out onto my porch and looked around. I lived on half an acre of land and had a security gate which was 10 ft high and very much locked at the moment. Which meant it was supposed to be nearly impossible for anyone to cross it without the motion detectors going off.  This made me a little nervous. I took a step back and nearly tripped over something. I held my hand to my chest not sure of what to expect. I looked down. Hmm, a book? Yeah, it was book, a really over sized book. Obviously someone wanted me to have it but who? Most importantly, what kind of book was this?  I could suddenly feel a strong magnetism from it. I needed to pick it up. I had no choice but to do so. Around 7 p.m. I gave up on the idea homemade pizza and decided to order one instead. I wanted to spend time analyzing this book and not cooking, so I poured a glass of red wine and headed into my office. The black cover of this book was pretty normal and plain and definitely nothing exciting. I took a big gulp of wine before opening this strange omnibus of an object, my psychic senses were alerting me to some heavy shit so I took a deep breath and steadied myself for potential energy overload, but nothing would have prepared me for what transformative inscriptions filled the pages of "The Solute Divine", which  is what was written in large inky sprawling letters across the aged parchment and so I read on.

Chapter 1

Death Magick

Clearing the way for ascension. The real world is coming into view and we need to be ready. Rising to the occasion, crowning yourself and the world you've been imagining. This story has already been written, its been in process since the beginning of time. The inner worlds are waking up from their slumber. Light is bringing clarity to all the dark areas in the corners of our minds. Destiny has always been to discover the truth of creation from the standpoint of a human body and so the curtain is being pulled back. We are beginning to see who we truly are, well at least those of us curious enough to unravel such mysteries. The new dimensions arrive, drawn to the frequencies of our mental manifestations, guided by a knowing force that resides within and around the spiritual temple. The unseen realms are beginning to materialize and take form right before us. If you desired it, you manifested  through a powerful and natural ability that many only thought to be fantasy. Now we know. Seeing through new eyes. A new awareness.  Born innocent into a world filled with illusions but now we know and now we teach our children what we had forgotten upon entry into this planet. This is the test, this is the journey. The realization, to remember from whence we came and how we came to be the curators of Death Magick. We live and we learn but not all of us attend the same school of learning. My mission in this realm seemed pretty mundane at first but as tragedy struck I began to see the truth uncovered. Through harsh realities came a choice to remain in sorrow or a choice to comprehend it. I chose the latter and I am grateful I did.  I chose to be a student of the hidden realms long before I arrived in this physical vessel and if you are reading this now, then you to have been intiated. My name is Sharae Westmorre and I am merely one curator of Death Magick and now... so are you.

I left the book laid open on my desk nearly leaping away from it, not only because I was afraid but because I was terrified. It wasn't the initiation part that made me distance myself from this bizarre read and although the words"Death Magick" gave me a serious scare, there were two other words that put me into a state of panic and made me regret ever bringing this book into my house. "Sharae Westmorre", I whispered. I knew her, because she was me.

That's my name.  "Yes it is", came a voice, so get to work. 

I spun around knocking over my glass of wine as it fell to the floor shattering, splintery pieces scattering this way and that way.  After cleaning up the mess of red wine I gained my composure and stared at the book contemplating on whether or not to burn the thing in my fireplace, lock it up in my attic or just pretend it didn't exist, but I soon realized none of those were options. This book had called to me, it pulled at me to read it. When I thought to forget about it, this thing willed me not to.  It was like "The Solute Divine" was a part of me. Five minutes later I found myself in front of this book once again. I was drawn to continue reading it's secrets. My secrets.

I tried to ignore the voice without a body I heard earlier and although I was use to hearing that sort of thing as a medium, this was such a different scenario for me.

I stared at the pages of the book for a moment and continued reading the chapter "Death Magick".

The truth is written on the wall but it is up to the individual to decipher the ancient inscription upon it. Being a curiosity drew me closer to the mysteries  of Earth and the Creator of it. I seek after the unknown. The dark is within those paths and I choose to bring light to those hidden things. The truth does set us free but first we are prepared for it.

I stopped reading for a minute because my thoughts couldn't be contained. "What the hell was I being prepared for?"