My High School Life Contest

Hey! :) This my entry. Hope you like it! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isabella's POV

As I parked my car in Woodway Prep, I sighed. This is it, I'm really coming back. Nervously, I walked in the hallway and saw everyone staring at me. I rolled my eyes at them.

A jerk talked to me but I ignored him; leaving him completely baffled. I sighed as I saw him. The one and only.....Thomas Reed.

I never told anyone this (hell, not even Amanda) but there were times where I would get physically attracted to him. I mean come on, he had perfect blue eyes and blonde hair for carrot sakes. His looks were pretty much too die for.

Sure, he was a jerk to me but I have a feeling there is a good side inside him underneath all that "image". Wait, hold up, why am I even thinking about him?

He was the reason I left this school in the first place. Goodness, this is confusing. Curse you, feelings.

"Isabella!" a cheerful voice called. "Stop drooling over Thomas, will you?" I turned around and rolled my eyes at Amanda. "I'm not drooling over Thomas!" I said, showing the annoyance in my voice.

"Oh really?" she replied putting her hands on her hips. "I was just thinking, alright?" I replied softly. "Whatever you say. Well, let's go to class!" She grabbed my hand and brought me to the classroom.

I sighed as I saw no available seats anywhere besides the one on Thomas' left. I groaned as I sat beside him. Trust me, he'd be the last person I would want to sit beside with.

Thomas' POV

The new girl everyone was talking about sat beside me. I could feel my heart beating faster. I must say, she's the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. I had to talk to her.

"Hey" I said, nervously.

"Uh, hi?" She replied looking obviously annoyed. She didn't want to talk to me? This is definitely a first.

"So...liking our school so far?" I said.

"Uh, yeah...it's not bad." She replied. Wow, her voice was beautiful. I gave a warm smile. The teacher told us to be quiet. I rolled my eyes and tried to pay attention to what the teacher was saying.

Isabella's POV

That's weird, did Thomas Reed just smile at me? He never smiles at girls. I blushed at the thought of being the first girl Thomas Reed smiles at.

"Why are you blushing?" He asked. I felt myself getting nervous at his question.

"Nothing.." I replied.

Wait, hold up, since when can Thomas Reed make me blush? Am I finally going mental?

After a few minutes, which seemed like hours, class was dismissed. I grabbed my things, went to my locker and grabbed the things I needed for my next class.

"This is going to be a long day..." I thought.

Finally, the bell rang. Amanda and I made our way to the cafeteria and got our food. As we were walking to go to our table, a grinning Thomas stopped us. "Why not sit with us?" pointing at the middle table where the jocks are. "No, we pass." I replied rudely.

I left and chuckled at the face Thomas made when I said no. Darn, he was too cute when he looked confused and baffled. I had a lovely time with Amanda.

As I looked over the cafeteria, I spotted a drooling Thomas staring at me. Dare I say it, I was starting to develop a crush on Thomas Reed.

---------------------------------------------

The End! Sorry if it was horrible. I'm new at this anyways. :) God bless! Vote and comment? That would be nice. ;;)