One Shot

As the sun sets, Herbet and Mei ready themselves for what will soon to be known as the most haunted night of their lives. 

          Herbet and Mei are avid ghost hunters, traveling everywhere to try and catch ghosts on camera. Little did they know, tonight was about to change everything.

          "Herbet, you have the voice recorder packed up, right?" Mei asks for the third time.

          "Yes Mei, I have it and everything else packed."

          The two gather up their bags and set off to an old abandoned house in the small town of San Jose, California. They had ally received permission to investigate the famous Winchester Mystery House, something they wanted to do their whole lives.

          They arrive around 7 PM and start preparing, setting up cameras around the house. Herbet walks into a room and notices two froggy chairs. He thinks to himself how out of place they are, but doesn't really question it. 

          Finally, it's night time, and the two begin their investigation.

          "Is there anybody with us? Sarah Winchester, are you upset that we are in your home?" Mei asks, trying to get any kind of response.

        Suddenly, they hear giggling coming from another room.

        They rush into the room and find nobody there. Nobody except the froggy chairs.

        "Don't mess with them too much Froyo!" Tom whispers, scolding the other froggy chairs.

        "Did-did you hear that?! I heard something!" Herbet says in a panicked voice.

        "Check to see if we caught an EVP!" Mei says as she grabs the voice recording.

        Froyo winks, and the voice recorder suddenly shuts off.

        "Sarah Winchester, is this you? Did you drain our batteries?" The two ghost hunters look around, terrified.

       Froyo starts to wiggle one of zheir chair legs.

      "Look Herbet! The chair is moving on its own!"

      "I am Froyo, a being from the grave. I'm here to torment you."

       Mei jumps behind Herbet, frightened.

       "What do you want from us, demons!?" Herbet yells at the froggy chairs, trying to seem brave. He is, however, on the verge of pissing himself.

     Froyo snickers, enjoying the scene in front of zhem.

      "We are not demons, we are but simple froggy chairs. We are here because you have a deep desire within you, and we are going to make that desire come true." Tom says.

       "M-my desire? All I want is to become a famous ghost hunter!" Mei says as she trembles behind Herbert.

       "Yer arse ain't gonna be famous or a ghost hunter." Froyo says to the girl.

        "And we all know that's not what you truly desire, child." Tom replies, ignoring Froyo.

        "I desire... to lose my virginity..." Herbet says, a flush creeping up his neck. 

        "Aha! Now we're talkin'!" Froyo exclaims.

        "FROGGY CHAIRS ASSEMBLE!" Zhey yell out in unison.

         The chairs turn into a bed, but its not your typical bed. This is a bed with cobwebs and drapes around it, like one you'd see in a haunted house.

         "I'm not laying on that!" Mei freaks out. Mei tries to run out of the room, but Herbet grabs her by the arm.

         "Mei, this is a sign. It's what the ghosts want, who are we to deny them?"

         "We ain't ghosts ya dunce!" Froyo yells, yet everyone ignores zhem again

          "I refuse to do this, we are here to catch GHOSTS, not have sex. Plus, I don't even see you that way!" Mei says, frustrated. Herbet looks pained.

          Froyo looks up, noticing two ghosts approaching the kids. All of a sudden, the ghosts enter their bodies.

          "If they won't enjoy the bed you so kindly made, then we will!" An unknown voice comes from the body of Mei. It sounds much more mature.

            The ghosts move their bodies to the bed and start to caress each other, enjoying the ability to feel and touch again.

           "Froyo, you don't think that it was the desire of the ghosts that brought us here, not the children?" Tom asks, looking befuddled.

           Froyo watches as the ghosts start moaning and moving beneath the sheets. "Bloody hell, I think you're right. This is a new one for the books!" Froyo looks at Tom, chuckling under zheir breath.

           Hours later, the ghost hunters wake up on the floor. To this day, they are convinced they were  possessed by demons.

                                                            ~THE END~