Kratos island

As Odysseus travelled the ocean, he notices a distant island through the fog. Odysseus hears the wind whisper "land on the island" as alighting storm that only Zeus can make, forces them to land. When they land some of the untrustworthy men bolt into the woods looking for food and drink. Later in the evening Ares appears out of thin airthat whispers his name and he tells Odysseus that a god killer was banished to this island and if Odysseus kills him Ares will personally bring him back to Ithaca. Odysseus doesn't relize the situation he is in and says yes. Then with light as bright as the sun Ares disappears, after that those untrustworthy men come back and tell Odysseus that there is a cave, where someone lives, up the hill. They all go up there and invite themselves in. Then the owner of the cave back and notices that so things in the cave are missing. Then he yells " I am Kratos, who is in my domain. Reveal yourself and your souls will be safe." Some revealed themselves and others didn't, those who did were killed on the spot by Kratos's chain sword. Then Odysseus notices another God next to him. " I am Zeus and you need that sword to defeat Kratos" said the God. Then Kratos goes to sleep and the torches goes out. In complete darkness Odysseus attempts to steal the sword. As he feels his way along the stone cold wall. He could feel the cold wet slime oozed down his hand, he slowly walked to Kratos and took the sword from the sheath, and then started to run away from the cave with his men. Then he turned around and yelled at Kratos that he stole the sword that would be his demise. Kratos woke up and heard what Odysseus said and yelled a yell full of pure rage that made the gods knees shake. Odysseus decide that he made Kratos mad enough and continued to run but then Kratos appears out of no where and kills the rest of the men. Odysseus lifts the sword to strike Kratos but it bounces off Kratos skin like its metal. Odysseus turns and run to his ship and gets back sailing determined to defeat this god slayer. Athena appears by the mast and tells Odysseus that the only way to make it where steal will cut flesh on Kratos is to go to the underworld and kill Kratos's family. Odysseus is pondering this for many days and decides that since the only way to get back home is to defeat Kratos that he will once again travel to the under world and kill Kratos's family but that will make it where the souls of the dead to never have the rest they deserve. Pondering this for days he decided to go to the underworld and kill the souls of Kratos's family. The God of winds helped steer and propel the ship through the deep blue sea, as Ares trained Odysseus to wield the sword that will send him home. After two years he returned to the island. The souls where hard to find but easy to kill. Kratos was now able to be killed so he hid in his cave and never went out. Odysseus knew only one way to get Kratos out of the cave and that was to enrage him to the point where his blood boiled. He spent days gloating about how he killed the souls and finally Kratos cracked and attacked. He ran as fast as the wind and swung the blade of Olympus at Odysseus's head. Odysseus say that coming and dodge but didn't see the hilt of the sword come back down. That made Odysseus black out for a few seconds. Once he got back up he swung the sword for Kratos's arm and cut it off. Kratos couldn't believe that a mortal would ever harm him, and this came as a shock. Taking his only chance he had Odysseus stabbed Kratos through the chest and killed the God slayer. Kratos thanked Odysseus for letting him rest for the firstl time in ages. Then Ares appeared with Hades. Hades took Kratos to the underworld and Ares took Odysseus home. Ithaca looked different to Odysseus and then he realized that it was destroyed. Ares felt sorry for the mortal so he made Odysseus immortal and Odysseus became the gods hitman.