00

Society puts into people's minds that there is only one specific way to look at things. Everyone conforms to stereotypes at one point or another. This only limits someone's thoughts and perception of reality.

Maybe that fat person eats only one plate of food a day.
Maybe that cheerleader is a nice person who wants to make a change in the world.
Maybe that football player is one of the sweetest guys a person would ever meet.
Maybe that geek sucks at anything relating to technology.
Maybe that first place winner did her very best and tried her hardest.
Maybe that bully is just someone who is in need of some love.

And maybe, just maybe if we tried to look in a different perspective, we would see what another individual is going through.

Author's Note:

This is the Flawed Writing Challenge by @diversify. Let's spread diversity, and stop judging someone because of their appearance!

Heya! :) I'm Jessica, but you can call me Jess, it doesn't really matter, aha. Alright, so this is a new book I'm starting and every chapter would have be based off a prompt from diversify 's book of writing challenges. Props to her for posting that! You guys should definitely check it out.

- Jessica