I'm a Fairy Queen, and an Alpha Werewolf

Sequel to My Crazy, Beautiful, Life

I recommend you read the first book before this one, otherwise you will be lost.

Prologue:

It has been a year since I became the new Dark Fey queen. A year since my birth mother died. The illness that came over her is still a mystery that I am determined to solve.

Since I'm a queen and an alpha, I had to move to a place closer to both my people and pack. The pack has been moved to a huge mansion closer to the kingdom so that I can be there for both my people.The feys are still hesitant about werewolfs being close to their kingdom; the werewolfs are on edge as well, but there has been no trouble.  Danny, Hunter, and I bought a house not far from both the pack and the kingdom, that way we could have a more private lifestyle. We do stay at the palace and with the pack most of the time, but we like some privacy as well.

Vladimir stops by for a visit every now and again, which I enjoy. Hunter seems to take a liking to him, and Vladimir back. Danny and Vlad get along, but Vlad still threatens to kill Danny if he hurts me. Granny doesn't live with us or the pack anymore. She had past away in her sleep two months ago. It was hard and painful, but we get by each day. Her death wasn't much of a big shock to us, since she been sick and weak for awhile. The morning we found her, there was a note on her bed side table. It told us that she couldn't fight the pain of her dead mate anymore. That she stayed strong this whole time so she could care for me and the pack until I took over. It said that she was proud of us and that she loved all of us and that she was happy I found Danny. The pack was sad, but they understood her pain. I think the main thing that kept us going was that we could still feel her love in the air where ever we went.

One thing that I am happy about is that I finally graduated, so no more high school. It does make it easier now that I don't have anymore schoolwork to worry about. I can finally just focus on the feys and the pack.

Even though there been some up and down moments this past year, I know things will start getting better for everyone.

***********************

Sorry it took to long for me to post this up. I just want to let everyone know that this is going to be a busier year for me, so I might not upload as fast as I want too.

Anyways let me now what you think about the story so far.

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

xoxo