Prologue

Have you ever been so happy in your life and for once you can actually tell yourself that you're contented? I did. With Harry, every day of my life were absolutely the best. The time I've spent with him and the laughter we've shared will never ever equal to any amount of money in the world, it's truly unreplaceable. He made me feel that this life I'm living is worth it, that I'm actually important to the world.

For the past months, Harry and I were inseparable. After being accidentally shot last year and the problem we had with Isabelle and Denisse, Harry made sure I was never out of his sight. I wasn't completely bothered with it but sometimes it causes us to argue. He wants me to tell him everything that I would do for the day or where I am. I don't mind telling him everything because he is my boyfriend after all, but sometimes it completely slips off my mind and I forget to tell him and when I do, he's going to make a big fuss about it. But like what most of the people say, every relationship has its ups and downs.

The rest of the lads were always there and I'm very thankful for them. Niall was still like my brother, Liam was still the person I could always run to if I want a sensible and serious talk, Zayn was still the bestfriend I could talk to about anything and Louis was still the person I go to if I need a laugh. They were a big part of Harry and I's relationship.

But the future is always unpredictable. Things can happen and it could make a big change in your life. Maybe now I can say that Harry is the one for me, but what if fate says otherwise? What if in the end he was never the right person for me? Maybe he was just bringing me closer to the right person. If the odds are in my favour, then he'd be the one i'd marry.

So here I am again, sharing another chapter of Harry and I's life. The 16 year old me will experience the endless possibilities of what life would bring me and Harry Styles.