Chapter 5 -

Chapter 5 -

        'What the hell was that?' The Blue knights yelled through the mic. 
'Calm down will you, it's probably just a distraction.' Fushimi growled. 
'Patience, head back down and check the crash site.' Reisi ordered. 

Reisi turned around from his mini workspace in the van to find Seri flipping through papers, he arised from his seat and wrapped a arm around her waist. 

'Awashima, are you free this weekend?' Reisi asked, tapping his fingers against her uniform buttons. 
'Y-Yes, Sir. Why is that?' She hesitated. 
'Oh nothing, I was just simply curious.' He murmured, pushing past her as he headed towards Fushimi who had already landed earlier. 

'Any news?' Reisi smiled. 
'They're looking through the debris but they can't find Adolf-san's body.' Fushimi said, he turned to the crash site a few blocks down. 'But I was positive there was someone else inside the ship, two males from what I could figure out.' 
'Who would want to visit the Silver king at this moment?' 
'The Purple King?' Seri squeaked from behind them. 
'Mind filling in?' Reisi asked. 

'The Purple King, known for generations since the beginning of the Kings. This King wasn't present with the other Kings only until a few years ago.' 
'So, he was recently born in this world.' Fushimi suggested. 
'Correct, apparently the others kings and Kokujoji-san has confirmed that the King will be out soon. ' Seri continued . 

'Well stay low then.' Reisi smirked, walking back to their van and getting ready to drive back to their headquarters. 

'Isn't Captain acting a little bit off?' Seri asked Fushimi.
'He's always like that is he not? But of course it might be that Miko girl again..' 
'Miko-san?' 

Fushimi decided to pause there and left Seri hanging with loose information, he headed back with his other mates at the crash site. 

Meanwhile, Kuroh was watching everything unravel from above on a skyscraper, his eyes just glaring down at Reisi. However he felt the presence of the Purple King nearby, just in luck he found Yukari run off with a figure carrying Adolf far off in the distance. Kuroh decided to follow the thieves, slyly slipping through the rooftops of the buildings just a few metres away from them. Just when he saw them enter a hotel his cell rung and he had to stop there. 

'Hello?' Kuroh answered. 
'Hey, Kusanagi here. How are you?' 
'What do you have for me.' 
'We've found the location of the Purple King, Anna's done a great job but the thing is you'll need to help us.' Izumo continued on. 
'With what?' 
'Well, we've been invited to a grand party tonight.' 

--

'Sir?' Seri called out, knocking on his door. 
'Come in.' 

With the signal she entered his office with a envelope in hand and placed it silently on his desk. He was busy looking through files of recent explosions to try and deduct why his airship exploded and yet his body went missing. However the scent of the envelope caught his attention. 

'We've been invited to a party.' She announced. 

--

'Isn't this a little to fluffy?' Anna grumbled, trying to loosen the ribbons on her dress. 
'It's perfect.' Misaki grinned, adjusting his collar. 

'This may seem like a normal party but I want everyone to be ready and armed.' Mikoto warned. 
'Hai!' Everyone agreed. 

Izumo helped Anna with loosening her ribbon before he picked her up and settled her on the stool for her to sip on her chocolate sundae. 

As HOMRA got together and felt comfortable with each other Kuroh was busy with himself in a single booth listening to the recordings of Miwa-san. As inspirational quotes flowed out from the speaker quietly, he felt the weight of the seat beside him. He looked over to find Totsuka curious in his little wonders of his master. 

'What do you have there?' He smiled. 
'Ichigen's quote recordings.' Kuroh murmured, pressing another quote. 
'That seems nice.' 

However the next quote caught everyone by surprise. The sound of Akako-san, previous Red Clan's long-lasting King, his voice filled the bar. 

'Hey, Kuroh-kun! I had a feeling you were going to keep Miwa's recordings, you've always been inspired by him haven't you? I'd like to say that you have to protect Miko from all the other Kings in the future, and I entrust her with you.' 

The squeals of Miko were heard in the background along with the sound of Aoimi-san's laughter. 

'Whatever happens, make sure you hold the Purple King down. He's a very dangerous King, far more dangerous than the Colourless King.' Thus the speech ended. 

Totsuka watched Kuroh's expression change from confusion to pity, as if he regretted not protecting the previous Kings from the tragic incidents. 

'Yosh! Let's get this King then.' Misaki piped up, tyring to lighten the mood. 
'Hai!' Anna helped. 
'Shall we?' Izumo smirked. 

--