I DON'T WANT A LOT FOR CHRISTMAS (but i still got disappointed)

A/n: this is what my sister midori wanted for christmas.... this she inteeded to get a normal fanfic but got this anyway cause f*ck yall i can be as sacrastic as i want and write trollfics if i wanna

he closed his eyes... alas all he wanted to was sleep but no that couldn't happen now could it , those idiotic humans were blasting there music for the time they call "Christmas" 'fu*king Mariah Carey'. Truly it annoyed him more than anything in the blue rafters he wished for it to, as Stephanie called it "F*ck itself" . he made the cognitive decision to take a walk out in the snow , 'Stupid fluffy death, why do you defile me' he said kicking snow off his shoes 'I'm so bored.' he moaned,

he cant stand the children running around in their little noisy snow jacket and scruffy hair It grosses me out. and some how stumbled my way to park, snow well was fucking everywhere thats why i hate it snow much.... the tree's covered with the white wet substance (hueheuehhuehue) and the rocks on the ground resembling that of my ego...huge..really huge.

when i was there i was met by a (zhe) they were (h) they had (y/h/c) in a cute hairstyle leaving their beatiful face letting my gays stumble upon their (e/c) they were the most beautiful glowing astronomical orb of which they call eyeballs ive ever seen. I've decided that's the one....the one I'll use for my next hostage mission, i need to find a way to make (zhe) mine.. but how.. why of course MAGIC~ i started swinging my hands in an orderly fashion to get the spell to work and it did, i mean of course it would its me we're talking about.

(zhe) got startled by the whooshing of my hands and looked at me with terror , i love that look~, they tried to run yes but not when i trigger the primal side, most either try to rip me to shreds or violate my body, but either way i end up on top..... some times quite literally. by this point they stared blankly at me like i was a ghost or somthing, then it hit me... no it literally hit me that arse will pay for that! "The hell was that for~" i whined it was a snow ball....a mother f-ing snowball they must DIE, "come and get me emo pillgram~" they stated oh that (sk/c) arse is going down!

It seemed like months,weeks,even days, has passed since the snow ball fight broke out but realisticly it has only been ten minutes but I'M LOSEING TO A HUMAN! they had landed a few snowballs on my face then they called a quits "i triggered your primal side what da fuckkk" he said still being wossie from having so many balls hit his face "your going to pay for that you little geezer!" I procliamed (zhe) looked tarrifide then ducked down i wondered why then i hit me.....no litterlly it hit me on the back in my spine, it was a over sized snow piell that just had to fall on top of me great just lovely.

(zhe) gave me a hand and helped me up "better be carfull mate dat shiz hurtz man." (zhe) said and then rambled on and on about stupid sit that went on during their last sow ball fight and somthing about locking people in their basement idk man they pretty fuk'n weird if ya ask me