I Won't Give Up (OHSHC Fan Fic)

• Dedicated to Wizz-y

Disclaimer: Ouran High School Host Club is the property of Bisco Hatori I own nothing

So like literally I own nothing! But I was reading a fanfiction of my friend's and I was like: THIS HAS TO BE SHOWN TO TEH WHOLE WORLD!!! and so here it is!!!! So THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to my very wonderful special friend Wizzakitt!!!! And here's her email if u want to suggest things: wizzakitt@gmail.com

So there... XD hope u enjoy ~Lone

Wizz: I'd like to thank anyone who IS reading this \[^.^]/ hugs for YOU!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1

Kyoya P.O.V.

" Kyoya, father's calling you." one of my brother's said.

I nodded my head and went to his office.

" Kyoya." he said as he turned to face me.

" Yes, father...?"

" I want you to marry Fujioka, Haruhi." he replied bluntly.

" Father, may I ask.... Why would you want me to marry Ha- Ms. Fujioka?" I replied, hoping he didn't notice the slip up.

He raised an eyebrow at me but, continued, " I feel that she would be a great addition to the Ootori name. Besides, we could use a lawyer in the family."

I was speechless, " Father, I-"

" If you're able to make Fujioka your bride, I'll make you the Ootori heir." he interrupted putting the famous ' Ootori Smirk ' on his face.

'It's as if he knew I couldn't refuse this offer.... I do have slight crush on Haruhi... I suppose it would be, okay....'

" Do we have a deal?" he asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

" Indeed, father."

" Good, you have three months or the deal's off."

" I won't fail you, father." I replied.

I bowed and left the room and walked to my room.

" What do I do first in order to make, Haruhi mine?" I whispered to myself as I sat down in my chair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you enjoy? Yeah I'm sure u did xD well I might post another chapter after this one so yeah... It's naturally short because well that's how she wrote it and everything so.... Yeah....

Anyways!!!

Thank you ~Lone/Wizz

Has not been edited!

P.S. Cover please...?