Can The Omega Change The Badass Alpha ( Horror & Love )

( This is not a love book but it will have some in it this is a ( Werewolf & Horror ) book. It will killing in it so if don't like killing please DO NOT READ THIS BOOK !  This Book will have Sex in it If You don't like it DO NOT READ THIS BOOK Thank you and have a nice read )

*Trailer*

I never thought killing would be this easy. Taking someones life is fun and when you do it you get a rush. My name is Ruth and I am alpha of the badest pack around The Elite 5 we are know for killing and take over everything. We love to kill Its not that are past is what made us this way we all had a pretty sweet lifes. We are all alphas but I'm the alpha of are pack because of my killing rank we keep count of how many humans, wolves, animals, witches and any other thing we could get are hands on. The names of my friends and pack mates are Paul, Adam, Victor and Jacks. We were in the wood walking around with blood all over us we just won are war we just killed dozens of hunters. "Man Ruth your a cold person you should of seen the way you did that man" Victor said as we walk through the woods "wait till you find your mate" Jacks said. "I have no mate now leave me alone and head home"