1.

Piñatas are a group of species only found on Piñata Island. A Piñata is a living, colorful, candy filled container made of paper mache and confetti. A piñata is usually sent to a party in need of an activity and entertainment, usually using the Cannoñata operated by Langston Lickatoad to send a party. The Piñatas with the most Candiosity are sent to parties to be broken open and have their candy eaten. After the party, the piñata's pieces return to Pinata Central to be put back together by other piñatas.

Piñatas that visit your garden will become residents of your garden after completing the requirements. Wild piñatas will be grayscale colored instead of the full vibrant colors of the resident piñata.

 Wild piñatas will be grayscale colored instead of the full vibrant colors of the resident piñata

A Whirlm Piñata, one of the first piñata species you will discover.
Species

There are many species of Piñata, from the tiny Whirlm to the giant Roario. Every Piñata contains candy, but some contain more than others. Each piñata has a life candy that may need to be eaten by a predatory piñata.

Piñatas are native to Piñata Island, and the different breeds will each stay outside the garden's boundaries until you fill out the requirements for a Piñata to enter the garden. Piñatas also help your garden live and grow. Please don't mistake them as stomach parasites.

Most Piñatas are named after a combination of an animal and a food or food related item like Sparrowmint instead of Spearmint or Sparrow and Fudgehog instead of Fudge or Hedgehog.

Romancing

Two Smelba doing a romance dance

Piñatas can romance and make more Piñata when the correct house is placed in your garden. After winning the romancing game Storkos drops an egg which will hatch after a while. The new Piñata will grow into a larger size after entering a cocoon.