Indonesia X Japan

Art belongs to me.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
∆  lightning ∆

Indo's P.O.V

I was staying at Japan's house for the night since there's nobody at home and I wanted some company.

Me and Japan had eat, and had fun playing together. It was now around 11:00 O'clock. Both me and Japan were sleepy.

"Hey Indo, do you want to sleep in my room?" Japan offered me. I was hesitant but I didn't want to bother Japan. So I declined.

"U-uhm it's fine, I'll sleep her-" my word had been cut by a loud sound,

"Eeep!" I yelp and clung onto Japan's shirt.

"I-is it raining o-outside..?" My words began t stutter as fear began to crawl up my spine.

"It is, and are you afraid of lightning ?" Japan asked, I nodded slightly.

"Well do you want to sleep with me in room now~?" Japan playfully teased me.

"...I-I'll still sleep h-here..-" I whisper

"Welp okay then, just don't be afraid to come to my room if you need help"

with that, Japan pet my head and start heading to his room.
I began to lay down and pull up the blanket. I fell asleep for 10 seconds until...

DER!

A loud thunder sound appeared , I shot up instantly. Gripping my blankets tight, I was so scared.
I then try to go back to sleep but another thunder sound appear and the sound was so so much louder.

Without a word, I stand up grabbing my pillow and ran towards Japan's bedroom

I knocked slowly at first until a thunder sound appear and I started knocking harder while sobbing a little.

The door slowly open and there was Japan standing in front of me with half lidded eyes.

"Huh..? What's the matter Indo? Why are you crying..?" He said with a very soothing tone.

"T-the t-thun-" as I want to finish my sentence, another loud thunder sound appeared. I then hugged Japan tightly.

"Thunder huh, well you can sleep with me if you want~" Japan teased me, again. Without hesitation I nodded.

Japan then began to carry me then lay me on the bed, he then lay beside me.
I hugged him tightly and pull him closer still sobbing, he hugged back.

"Shh~ it's fine, you can hear my heartbeat. It will calm you down a bit." Japan suggested,

with that I leaned closer to his chest and started hearing his heartbeat. It was a soothing and relaxing sound. It calmed me and makes me ignore the loud thunder.

As soon as I was gonna fall asleep...

"I love you indo." Japan whispered to me then kissed me in the lips. After that he got back to sleep.

My eyes widened at what just happened, my cheeks began to blush a dark shade of red. Did Japan really confessed to me?