Pre Twilight

September 13, 1987

Esme smiled down at her new daughter

Esme smiled down at her new daughter. She was left at the hospital by her mother only born hours prior. Carlisle looks over at his wife and daughter and smile at them while opening the front door for her. Alice and Rose where suddenly in front of them cooing at the baby.
"She's so adorable." Alice squealed gently taking her new adoptive sister into her arms. "Hello, Annabelle. I'm Alice and you will be a little fashionista." Alice murmurs before handing her to Rosalie who smiled lovingly at Annabelle.
"Let's go introduce her to the boys." Carlisle chuckled at his adoptive daughters.
The four of them walk into the living room while little Annabelle slept soundly in Rosalie's arms. In the living room, Emmett and Caleb where playing a videogame while Jasper and Edward played chess. Emmett yelled angrily as Caleb beat him causing Annabelle to let out a cry from the noise.
Jasper was instantly in front of Rose gently taking Annabelle who immediately quietens down looking up at Jasper with watery emerald green eyes.
"I told you! I knew Anna was Jasper's mate." Alice squealed happily.
March 28 1988 (six months old)

Little Annabelle laid on her belly on a blanket in the living room babbling while playing with her toys

Little Annabelle laid on her belly on a blanket in the living room babbling while playing with her toys. Jasper and Carlisle where across the room from her reading, Emmett and Caleb where playing video games, Rose, Alice and Esme where looking through a fashion magazine. Annabelle lifted her head looking at her Jasper and her daddy. She decided she wanted her daddy. She slowly got up on her hands and knees. Alice looked up and gasped. All the Cullen's eyes snap up at Alice to see her staring at the six month old. They watch as she slowly started to crawl towards Jasper and Carlisle. They cheer as Annabelle got to Carlisle. Carlisle lifted her up and pressed a kiss to her chubby cheek.
"Good job bug." He smiled.
"D...Dada!" She cheered happily.
"That's right bug, I'm dada." Carlisle smiled at his daughter.
September 13, 1988 (One year)

Annabelle held tightly onto Jasper's fingers as he helped her walk around the living room

Annabelle held tightly onto Jasper's fingers as he helped her walk around the living room. They decided to do a simple birthday party for Annabelle as it was only the Cullen's and Denali's.
Annabelle squealed seeing Carlisle talking to Eleazer across the room she let go of Jasper's fingers taking slow wobbly steps towards her father while squealing, "Daddy, daddy!"
Carlisle turned gasping and knelt down opening his arms for his daughter who fell into them. "Daddy." She says hugging him happily.
I don't own any of the pictures I got them off of google.